PDA

View Full Version : Barbers Hill rolls 37-0

RBARKER
10-04-2002, 10:37 PM
BH completely dominated tonight beating Cleveland 37-0. Great job Eagles.

FBmania
10-04-2002, 11:30 PM
I'll second that RB, defense loked good, offense sputtered early but came on strong. How about that second shut out back to back? Great job Eagles!

Old Cardinal
10-04-2002, 11:38 PM
I enjoyed the game. BH did a real number on Cleveland. Brian Cummings #44, Ras Landry #85, Tanner Foster #80, Jose Carmona #45- all had outstanding games. I understand that Hamshire-Fannett beat Anahuac 35-0 tonight.

FBmania
10-06-2002, 09:02 AM
Old Cardinal....What about the play of #40 Dolan? That boy was always around the ball. Or #22 Carrington....140+ yards! Or #46 sophmore linebacker forced into action because of an injury to a starter...several tackles.

You seem to mention the same players after each of the games you have attended. (You must be related to them) LOL! I'm kidding of course. There were alot of players who had good games, but too many to mention. By the way, what did you think of BH's facilities? Pretty snazzy for a small 3A town, don't you think. Good luck tonight.

Old Cardinal
10-06-2002, 09:45 PM
Yes FBmania, excellent facilities....no I am not kin to any of them....and yes their are others that did an excellent job- including those that you mentioned. I guess I could have listed more if I could have remembered their names instead of just the positions they were playing.