PDA

View Full Version : Gsquared

Gobbla2001
06-04-2007, 10:03 AM
went down to look at the water yesterday and I kept hearing the words "where's Gsquared? Where's Gsquared?" in a really high-pitched voice... I looked and there were two sea-chickens over there askin' me about you... one said "I hope he comes back soon, no one around here thinks to feed us rocks like he does"...

so I threw 'em some rocks... they told me it just wasn't the same...

they let me take their picture so that maybe you'll remember them... they're really hurtin' down here...

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/8546/seachickensrn0.jpg

Gsquared
06-04-2007, 10:06 AM
Oh man, I miss the chickens! Ill be down there for a game this year, ill get there early and we can give the sea chickens all the rocks and pretzels they want!!!

44INAROW
06-04-2007, 10:11 AM
speaking of "down to the water" Mr44 fished all weekend out of Rockport and brought home some WONDERFUL fresh trout for supper.. Nothing better than fresh fish for supper.. Thawed out some shrimp and added some french fries and it was a mean fit for a king/QUEEN :) Hubby's boat team got 2nd in the Annual Pescadores FIshing Tourney - I understand AAA87's team caught the biggest Redfish.......... it was a great weekend for fishing...

Gobbla2001
06-04-2007, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
speaking of "down to the water" Mr44 fished all weekend out of Rockport and brought home some WONDERFUL fresh trout for supper.. Nothing better than fresh fish for supper.. Thawed out some shrimp and added some french fries and it was a mean fit for a king/QUEEN :) Hubby's boat team got 2nd in the Annual Pescadores FIshing Tourney - I understand AAA87's team caught the biggest Redfish.......... it was a great weekend for fishing...

yah I'm trying to get my damn picture of my trout from yesterday to upload so I can post it...

44INAROW
06-04-2007, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
yah I'm trying to get my damn picture of my trout from yesterday to upload so I can post it...

well hurry up and post it :p

Gobbla2001
06-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
well hurry up and post it :p

man I'm still trying to upload the damn thing... image shack is being a pain in the butt and so is my crappy internet...

Gobbla2001
06-04-2007, 11:54 AM
alright, freakin' finally... check new post and you'll see why I just caught one...