PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to these players from 3A schools

TexasHSFootball
06-02-2007, 10:36 PM
just off the short hand and early impressions my combine...

Willie Carter, WR - Crockett >> named to Max Emfinger's 2008 All-Star game Classic , all around pure athlete and has great size and solid numbers.

Logan Barrett, QB/K - Kennedale >> named to Max Emfinger's 2008 All-Star Classic, , gifted athlete and makes great usage of his feet and arms.

Brandon Terry, OL/DL - Liberty Hill >> second fastest among players weighing over 240 in the 40 and the fastest among underclassmen with the same weight group.

44INAROW
06-02-2007, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by TexasHSFootball
just off the short hand and early impressions my combine...

Brandon Terry, OL/DL - Liberty Hill >> second fastest among players weighing over 240 in the 40 and the fastest among underclassmen with the same weight group.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
06-02-2007, 11:46 PM

:thumbsup: cool deal :thumbsup:

LH Panther Mom
06-03-2007, 12:20 AM
:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: Woohoo! Way to go! :D

27 reps on the bench, too. :D

Where the heck was the kid from that had the 38 1/2 vertical? :eek: :eek: Good Lord! Lots of fun today. :)

TexasHSFootball
06-03-2007, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: Woohoo! Way to go! :D

27 reps on the bench, too. :D

Where the heck was the kid from that had the 38 1/2 vertical? :eek: :eek: Good Lord! Lots of fun today. :)

Willie Carter from Crockett and it was actually 39" .. surprisingly that wasnt the highest vertical jump of the day :eek:

LH Panther Mom
06-03-2007, 12:28 AM
Willie Carter from Crockett and it was actually 39" .. surprisingly that wasnt the highest vertical jump of the day :eek:
Good grief! :eek: :eek:

Many thanks to the Kennedale coaches for hosting and to all who helped with logging stats and keeping everything moving smoothly. :clap: :)

TexasHSFootball
06-03-2007, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Good grief! :eek: :eek:

Many thanks to the Kennedale coaches for hosting and to all who helped with logging stats and keeping everything moving smoothly. :clap: :)

i was all over the place :doh: and the answer to who had the best vert is Luke Anderson from SLC..

LH Panther Mom
06-03-2007, 12:42 AM
i was all over the place :doh: and the answer to who had the best vert is Luke Anderson from SLC..
Biggest thanks go to you! :) Nice to finally meet you in person.

setxsports
06-03-2007, 01:18 AM
Great event Chris!!

c-town_balla
06-03-2007, 01:54 AM
Yeah thought the een went pretty well

ran my all time fastest 40 so im alrite......

LH Panther Mom
06-03-2007, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by c-town_balla

ran my all time fastest 40 so im alrite......
Good to see you! And good job! :)

LH panthers
06-03-2007, 03:46 PM
i also ran my fastest forty ever. only by .01 of a second but it still counts. if i had cleats i would have done better on the shuttle, and my bench reps were the highest ive done also. wish i could have done better on vert though

TexasHSFootball
06-03-2007, 11:15 PM
The players invited to play in Max Emfinger's 2008 All-American Bowl Game Classic
Morning Session
QB/FS Steven Darrow - Granbury
FS Luke Anderson - Southlake Carroll
CB Joseph Igobeli - South Grand Prairie
Evening Session
WR Willie Carter - Crockett
CB Kasib Williams - Kennedale
DE Khris Hughes - Arlington
K Logan Barrett - Kennedale