PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James vs Kobe Bryant

VanKampen
06-02-2007, 01:30 PM
lebron hogs the ball for the end of the 4th all through overtime and scores all those points and people praise him as the greatest thing ever. kobe shoots over 60% from the field en route to 81 points and win over the raptors yet its kobe that is being called a ball hog and not lebron. why?

ASUFrisbeeStud
06-02-2007, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by VanKampen
lebron hogs the ball for the end of the 4th all through overtime and scores all those points and people praise him as the greatest thing ever. kobe shoots over 60% from the field en route to 81 points and win over the raptors yet its kobe that is being called a ball hog and not lebron. why?

It just doesn't seem fair does it?

KTA
06-02-2007, 03:21 PM
maybe because Lebron lead his team to a crucial game 5 win IN Detroit in double overtime, oh yeah it just happend to be in the eastern conference finals. 81 points is pretty rare, but if it would of been in the same setting it would of been special. The timing of alot of lebrons shots is what made it special. I cant believe im actully discussing this.

VanKampen
06-02-2007, 03:49 PM
its got nothing to do with what the setting is. im talking about why is kobe called a ball hog and lebron called a savior for taking all of his teams shots.

DDBooger
06-02-2007, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by KTA
maybe because Lebron lead his team to a crucial game 5 win IN Detroit in double overtime, oh yeah it just happend to be in the eastern conference finals. 81 points is pretty rare, but if it would of been in the same setting it would of been special. The timing of alot of lebrons shots is what made it special. I cant believe im actully discussing this. geez, he tries to get his teamates involved in the 1st game ridiculed for not wanting the ball. he wills his team to victory in game 5 and now he's a ballhog? lol I think its safe to say you can't please everyone, all that counts in the end is getting that W. im sure his teamates weren't in the locker room pouting!

DDBooger
06-02-2007, 03:52 PM
besides kobe is not only labeled a ballhog for his play on court but his attitude towards his old teamate(shaq) and his argument with a coach who wouldn't run the offense to let him shoot freely(Jackson). the guy is quickly becoming the barry bonds of the NBA

DU_stud04
06-02-2007, 04:03 PM
i do believe it somewhat has to do with setting

also, i havent heard anyone call kobe a ball hog this year, he led the la kobies to the playoffs by himself.