PDA

View Full Version : A great day in Windmill Farms

BuffyMars
06-01-2007, 07:04 PM
Terry and I thought we would finally walk over to the pond and feed the ducks some crackers.

They were so cute! They are so people friendly, it just seems so unreal.

Well, as we were walking back to the house, you hear this speeding car, and we look back and notice 2 ducks in the road. All of a sudden we heard a loud crunch.

My worst nightmare happened. I witnessed some punk kids purposely run over some ducks. As I stand there in complete shock with my hands over my mouth trying to fight the tears, another car of punk kids drove by me, and heckled me saying "Did you see that ____?" OMG! That was some funny ______ _______!!!!"

I tried to run and get a license plate number but they had already turned corners.

Luckily, some people came outside and Terry and another man put the ducks in trashbags while I still stood there in shock at what I just saw.

There are signs all over, slow down for ducks crossing!!!!

All off the other ducks came over and nudged the ducks. It was almost as if they were mourning because they crossed back over to the other side of the road and all sat down together facing where the ducks were hit.

Terry asked the neighbors if anything like this had ever happened and they said, "No! Not in 2 years has there been any deaths, and the last one truly was an accident, and the lady stopped."

I had to leave. It was too much for me, but I feel even worse for Terry because he went over there.

:crying:

mustang04
06-01-2007, 07:14 PM
you better believe it if i woulda saw this i woulda jumped in my truck and chased their asses down...that is some bullcrap and i HATE ppl who do stuff like that to animals:mad: :mad: :mad:

Txbroadcaster
06-01-2007, 07:15 PM
We were kind of stunned..and I had to put down one of the ducks because it was still alive, though barely and I could not let it lay there in pain

Matthew328
06-01-2007, 08:20 PM
That sucks...those kids need the crap beat out of them...