PDA

View Full Version : West Texas A&M 3A-1A 7 on 7 SQT Has Several Open Spots

Matthew328
06-01-2007, 01:38 PM
West Texas A&M's Small School SQT currently has 8 open spots. contact Coach Styron at 512-715-5454 for more info. SQT is scheduled for June 9

Send me a PM for more specific info....

Matthew328
06-03-2007, 04:17 PM
Here are the 10 teams signed up so far....

Personally I am very disappointed not one West Texas or Panhandle 3A school is signed up to play..I am a big believer that 7 on 7 can really help your program, even if you are a run based offense....but not only that but the opprotunity to play at the state tournament is a big privilege and exciting for the kids....

A lot of folks in West Texas complain about a lack of exposure in recruiting and for their teams etc...here is a chance to not only expose your school on a state wide level but get your student athletes in front of literally hundreds of college scouts from big schools down to JUCOs.....the more exposure you get the better and I think its a shame that as of right now the 3A schools in West Texas are not interested whereas 3A schools in other parts of the state have taken the 7 on 7 concept and ran with it...

Bushland (Red)*
Bushland (Black)*
Richland Springs
Sudan
Amarillo River Road
Canadian
Wellington
Amarillo Boys Ranch
Claude

**If enough teams sign up Bushland will combine teams and just have one team play***
For more info on getting your 3A-Under or Private school team please contact me and I will hook you up with Coach Shipley!

Matthew328
06-04-2007, 09:14 PM
From what I understand due to lack of interest this SQT will be moved next year probably to Abilene area....shame on the panhandle...

Matthew328
06-05-2007, 05:48 PM
McCamey and Clyde have expressed interest but no commitments...

Matthew328
06-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Here is something odd...several 3A-Under schools are in Caprock's SQT on June 16....but they aren't entered in the 3A-Under SQT June 9...

Here is the field for Amarillo Caprock

Amarillo Caprock
Dalhart
Dumas
Borger
Amarillo Palo Duro
Pampa
Amarillo River Road
Amarillo
Canyon
Canyon Randall
Bushland