PDA

View Full Version : R. Kelly....

Fotbol
06-01-2007, 09:52 AM
I'm here @ work, listening to R. Kelly's new CD, and I'm listening to Track 7 The Zoo, this guy has Elephants, monkeys, African Butterflies, and a Jungle in this song. This guy is a muscial Genius, this CD should sale well over 1 million copies. He may need those $$$$ when his trial starts.:thinking:

jason
06-01-2007, 09:58 AM
he should already be in the federal pen for statuatory rape...anybody who buys his cd's is only supporing what he did and keeping him out of trial/jail....

he is a thug who is abusing his (and i dont see how) super-star power to keep his tail (no pun intended) out of prison....

marlin fan
06-01-2007, 10:18 AM
Hey i dont agree with is some things he has done in his personal life but I like his music! i will continue listening to it!

Rabbit'93
06-01-2007, 10:33 AM
Musical genious...that's a stretch.

trapped in the closet song/video....that was about the dumbest thing I've ever seen/heard.

Weird Al's version is better.

District303aPastPlayer
06-01-2007, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Fotbol
I'm here @ work, listening to R. Kelly's new CD, and I'm listening to Track 7 The Zoo, this guy has Elephants, monkeys, African Butterflies, and a Jungle in this song. This guy is a muscial Genius, this CD should sale well over 1 million copies. He may need those $$$$ when his trial starts.:thinking:

His duo with Usher is great... They take a sample from Benny and the Jets and rework it... it sounds nice

Fotbol
06-01-2007, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by jason
he should already be in the federal pen for statuatory rape...anybody who buys his cd's is only supporing what he did and keeping him out of trial/jail....

he is a thug who is abusing his (and i dont see how) super-star power to keep his tail (no pun intended) out of prison....
Next you're going to tell me if I buy gas, I will be supporting the Insurgents:D and Bin Laden:D Yeah Right! Miss me with the Bull, I make this money, and I will spend it on what and How I see fit, BTW the way I haven't purchased the CD yet, but I was listening to a C0-worker's copy, and as soon as I get off @ 4 PM, before I go to my son's very first AAU all-star game, I will purchase one.......Thanks Jason for your support of Thugs:clap: R. Kelly should thank you also, you just made him a sale. I normally get boot-legged CD for 3 Dollors, but I'm going to the Record Store to make sure I support Thugs, R.Kelly, and everything else........BLACK:thinking:

KTA
06-01-2007, 02:09 PM
yeah the new R.Kelly cd is pretty pimp, while we are talking about it I think im fixing to download it:D

District303aPastPlayer
06-01-2007, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by KTA
yeah the new R.Kelly cd is pretty pimp, while we are talking about it I think im fixing to download it:D

do you like t-pain?

Ranger Mom
06-01-2007, 03:05 PM
but I'm going to the Record Store to make sure I support Thugs, R.Kelly, and everything else........BLACK:thinking:

*Sigh*....here was go with the "racial" again!!:rolleyes:

luvhoops34
06-01-2007, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
*Sigh*....here was go with the "racial" again!!:rolleyes:

I know! Some people just seem to have a "chip" on their shoulder.

shankbear
06-01-2007, 04:45 PM
It is like sports. Just entertainment for those who have the money to pay for it. It may be the Astros or R. Kelly......if they are crap on a cracker, don't pay.

DDBooger
06-01-2007, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
*Sigh*....here was go with the "racial" again!!:rolleyes: i was hoping to get this response when someone labeld fal a bunch of ***'s, got none! is it only frowned when speculated and allowed when intended?

Gobbla2001
06-01-2007, 04:57 PM
I like how R. Kelly went from "I believe I can fly" to "b#$%# you best be bradin' my hair"...

Every time I see his name pop up on my XM I hope it's Reckless Kelly... but no... :(

DDBooger
06-01-2007, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I like how R. Kelly went from "I believe I can fly" to "b#$%# you best be bradin' my hair"...

Every time I see his name pop up on my XM I hope it's Reckless Kelly... but no... :( lmao, he straight up left romancing a lady behind and went straight to "im $%@#$ you tonight!" lmao

Gobbla2001
06-01-2007, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
lmao, he straight up left romancing a lady behind and went straight to "im $%@#$ you tonight!" lmao

Ever seen Dave Chapelle's R. Kelly skit?

"I wanna p*ss on youuuu"

DDBooger
06-01-2007, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Ever seen Dave Chapelle's R. Kelly skit?

"I wanna p*ss on youuuu" have it memorized, DAVE CHAPPELLE and crew are comedian geniuses lol

Gobbla2001
06-01-2007, 05:07 PM
have it memorized, DAVE CHAPPELLE and crew are comedian geniuses lol

"like I'ma jump on someone's couch and start grindin' my feet in it... c'mon, I got more sense than that................................... yah I remember grindin' my feet in Eddie's couch"...

KTA
06-01-2007, 05:09 PM
do you like t-pain?

Yeah, but only after he decided to sing and not rap lol

KTA
06-01-2007, 05:12 PM
Ever seen Dave Chapelle's R. Kelly skit? "I wanna p*ss on youuuu"

Drip drip drip:D

Gobbla2001
06-01-2007, 05:15 PM
best rap lyrics ever...

lemme get into my mood this is straight up outta my high school days ya hurd?

mmmm

awwww sheeeeet

I'm still dranked up and dripped out reclining to top
straight up, outta H-Town and the funk don't stop
satch the trunk just pop, and the front end hop
I'ma swang on these bopples, I'm a clown on these cops
candy red out the shop, I'm leaving paint on the street
sippin' serve, slangin' birds, smokin' indo sweets
I done stay low in places, cause the playas hate Texas
tv screen, young and the restless in my G.S. Lexus
from Atlanta to Virginia through the Sunset Valley
Houston all the way to Cali, got them fought in a rally
'member that b*** Sally They didn't like her walk
But she still gone get ****** by Keke in the hou'
Fat Pat and Mike Drew, what about punkin' the Screw
We gone bring her to the South and let the click run through
It's real easy to see, there ain't no ****** with me
I pimp the pen, once again, this is Lil' Keke

awwwwwwwwwww yeeeeeeahhhhh know what I'm saying know what I'm saying

jason
06-01-2007, 06:00 PM
but I'm going to the Record Store to make sure I support Thugs, R.Kelly, and everything else........BLACK:thinking: yeah, thats exactly what it is...black rappers are out the 'singing' about pimpin' hoes and murdering some other guy who is trippin' over something stupid...but when a black person actually gets shot or somebody calls black women 'hoes' the whole black community is in an uproar...cant have it both ways, this country would be a better place without rappers and rap music....

mistanice
06-01-2007, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by jason
yeah, thats exactly what it is...black rappers are out the 'singing' about pimpin' hoes and murdering some other guy who is trippin' over something stupid...but when a black person actually gets shot or somebody calls black women 'hoes' the whole black community is in an uproar...cant have it both ways, this country would be a better place without rappers and rap music....

maybe you're referring to the newer style of rap, but back in the early days of rap it seemed pretty harmless. rap hasn't always been about bit**** and thugs.

Old Tiger
06-01-2007, 07:03 PM
Controversy sells

sinton66
06-01-2007, 07:32 PM
i was hoping to get this response when someone labeld fal a bunch of ***'s, got none! is it only frowned when speculated and allowed when intended?

Comment was edited out by me.

Old Tiger
06-01-2007, 07:40 PM
the white man holding the black man down as usual :(

Matthew328
06-01-2007, 07:41 PM
Next you're going to tell me if I buy gas, I will be supporting the Insurgents:D and Bin Laden:D Yeah Right! Miss me with the Bull, I make this money, and I will spend it on what and How I see fit, BTW the way I haven't purchased the CD yet, but I was listening to a C0-worker's copy, and as soon as I get off @ 4 PM, before I go to my son's very first AAU all-star game, I will purchase one.......Thanks Jason for your support of Thugs:clap: R. Kelly should thank you also, you just made him a sale. I normally get boot-legged CD for 3 Dollors, but I'm going to the Record Store to make sure I support Thugs, R.Kelly, and everything else........BLACK:thinking:

Actually calling someone "Black" in the sense Fotbol is using it isn't racial...."Black" can be substituted for "man" or "bro" or "dude" etc....just an FYI

R Kelly is a musical genious....a good person...probably not...but that's not my call, he'll have his judge one day here on Earth possibly and in the heavens for sure....but I enjoy his music and I've already purchased his CD and its greatness....

District303aPastPlayer
06-02-2007, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by KTA
Yeah, but only after he decided to sing and not rap lol

Check out mixtapepass.com and search for a mixtape called "A Thin Line Between Love and Pain"

and scope his song "My Girl's Gotta Girlfriend" out... very insightful :D

KTA
06-02-2007, 02:31 PM
i've heard My Girl's Gotta Girlfriend, but im having problems finding the other one...ill keep looking