PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Al Gore...

Adidas410s
05-31-2007, 10:19 AM
His global warming is keeping the temperatures in Dallas below 90 degrees for the year through at least June 9th!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I WANT HEAT!!!

:flaming::flaming::flaming:

pirate4state
05-31-2007, 10:23 AM
OMG I "SCREAM" laughed when I saw your sig and then laughed some more b/c of the picture & your "this is why I love Phil" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha and not b/c of HIS quote hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :evillol: :evillol:

Adidas410s
05-31-2007, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
OMG I "SCREAM" laughed when I saw your sig and then laughed some more b/c of the picture & your "this is why I love Phil" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha and not b/c of HIS quote hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :evillol: :evillol:

hehe...after I added it I noticed it was was right above the Phil comment. I knew you would get a good laugh out of that...

44INAROW
05-31-2007, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

it is more believable that "Perfect Angel" :D :D :D

BTW - I think I'll put my DVD of Wedding Crashers in this weekend - love that movie:)