PDA

View Full Version : Prediction Time

EagleFan1997
05-30-2007, 07:45 PM
I know it is really to early to do this but I want to see what you think about the District that you team is in. Now I know most of you will pick your team to win district. So lets try to be honest. about it. If you think your team can really in truely win district fine put them but other wise put the team that you really think will win.

5-3A
1.Canyon
2.Borger
3.Dalhart
4.Perryton

Snydertigersrul
05-30-2007, 07:47 PM
District 3-3A

1. SNYDER
2. ANDREWS
3. GREENWOOD
4. LAMESA

EagleFan1997
05-30-2007, 08:06 PM
Hey Snydertigerrul. What is up with the Tiger this upcoming season. What are the Tiger going to be like this year. I know they have to come to Amarillo & Canyon this year. To play the Dons of Palo Duro and Eagles of Canyon. If you have never been to Dick Bivins in Amarillo you really need to try to come they have really fixed up that stadium up. Then Kimbrough is nice also they just need to do more work on but the stadium is fun to watch a football game in.

Snydertigersrul
05-30-2007, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by EagleFan1997
Hey Snydertigerrul. What is up with the Tiger this upcoming season. What are the Tiger going to be like this year. I know they have to come to Amarillo & Canyon this year. To play the Dons of Palo Duro and Eagles of Canyon. If you have never been to Dick Bivins in Amarillo you really need to try to come they have really fixed up that stadium up. Then Kimbrough is nice also they just need to do more work on but the stadium is fun to watch a football game in.

The Tigers will be loaded and better than last year's team that make it to the regional round. They return most of their offense, including quarterback Lance Day and tailback Will Clay and an experienced line. The defense may struggle early, but they will do the job in the clutch. Yes, I'll be at the stadium and looking forward to the game.

charlesrixey
05-30-2007, 09:23 PM
9-3A

1. Celina
2. Prosper
3. Pilot Point
4. Frisco Wakeland
5. Bonham
6. Whitesboro
7. Van Alstyne
8. Princeton

this is a total rough draft, but oh well

wildstangs
05-30-2007, 10:10 PM
Wylie
Sweetwater
Clyde
Breckenridge
Comanche

BILLYFRED0000
05-30-2007, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
9-3A

1. Celina
2. Prosper
3. Pilot Point
4. Frisco Wakeland
5. Bonham
6. Whitesboro
7. Van Alstyne
8. Princeton

this is a total rough draft, but oh well

That is about how I have it except you might juxtapose Prosper and Pilot Point. Prosper has been better lately and I think number 2 is right but Pilot Point might be good this year too.

burnet44
05-30-2007, 11:16 PM
17-AAA

1. LaVega
2. Connally
3. Robinson
4. China Spring
5. Gatesville
6. Lorena

carter08
05-30-2007, 11:19 PM
24- 3A

Columbia
Needville
Wharton
Sealy
Sweeny
Stafford
Columbus
Royal

tigerpride_08
05-30-2007, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by carter08
24- 3A

Columbia
Needville
Wharton
Sealy
Sweeny
Stafford
Columbus
Royal

yea i suspect another tight district race this year again...maybe more overtime games...:D

ASUFrisbeeStud
05-30-2007, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Wylie
Sweetwater
Clyde
Breckenridge
Comanche

I agree, Clyde could be salty this year. I mean they are due for a decent year right? Well ok maybe not.

piratebg
05-30-2007, 11:53 PM
I'll have to get back to you guys after a few pre-district games.

kepdawg
05-30-2007, 11:55 PM
WOS
Jasper
Silsbee
Bridge City
Kirbyville
And then the other schools...

BreckTxLonghorn
05-31-2007, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
I agree, Clyde could be salty this year. I mean they are due for a decent year right? Well ok maybe not.

Winner of Clyde/Breck will get the last spot. I don't see either really competing with Sh2o or wylie, but then again Breck did get a new QB...

chugbug
05-31-2007, 07:45 AM
Watch out for the Columbus Cardinals in 24 3A. They are a sleeper.
:eek: :eek: :tongue: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

Adidas410s
05-31-2007, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Winner of Clyde/Breck will get the last spot. I don't see either really competing with Sh2o or wylie, but then again Breck did get a new QB...

and Sweetwater lost a lot of talent that has been carrying them the past few years.

JR2004
05-31-2007, 08:42 AM
11-3A

1. Roosevelt
2. Madison
3. Lake Worth
4. Castleberry
5. Ranchview
6. Diamond-Hill Jarvis

Madison had a quarterback transfer in several months ago from Cedar Hill I believe that will be a junior. I could be wrong on that, but I believe he did indeed transfer in. If he's even half as good as several of the coaches have said he is then Madison might run the table again in the regular season and win the district.

Bull Butter
05-31-2007, 08:54 AM
32-AAA

Port Isabel
Rio Hondo
La Feria
Hidalgo
Progreso

Exact same order as 2006 finish

AggiesAreWe
05-31-2007, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
WOS
Jasper
Silsbee
Bridge City
Kirbyville

1. WOS
2. Silsbee
3. Kirbyville
4. Jasper
5. Bridge City
6. Orangefield
7. Hardin Jefferson
8. Hamshire Fannett

Adidas410s
05-31-2007, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
If he's even half as good as several of the coaches have said he is then Madison might run the table again in the regular season and win the district.

only to have their butts handed to them by Celina again... :(

JasperDog94
05-31-2007, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
WOS
Jasper
Silsbee
Bridge City
Kirbyville

1. WOS
2. Silsbee
3. Jasper
4. Kirbyville
5. Bridge City
6. Orangefield
7. HF
8. HJ

pirate4state
05-31-2007, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
I'll have to get back to you guys after a few pre-district games. best guess

30-3A

Sinton :D :inlove:
Aranas Pass
Ingleside :p
Orange Grove
Mathis
West Oso

I actually think this could be a crazy year in our district. Ingleside loses their impact players from last year's semi-finalist team, but have Coffield returning along with some others. Sinton returns 7 (I think) on offense, but lose a TON on "D". :( Gotta fill some holes. Aransas Pass was making some noise last year before district - everyone is our district was just a notch better. I really expect them to do well this year in our district, but then again - maybe not. They had a good core of young players. I don't pay to much attention to Mathis & West Oso :devil: Orange Grove loses their skill players, but I'm sure Coach K will have those underclassmen ready to go!!

JR2004
05-31-2007, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
only to have their butts handed to them by Celina again... :(

lol...They lose in football, so what. The best shot at a state title was in 2005. I'm happy with them just making the playoffs every year. It's not like it was shocking that they got beatdown so badly to anyone who knew the situation or how that defense had played all season against the run. Heck some of their coaches saw the writing on the wall after the SOC game where they couldn't stop them from running at will. It was a pretty predictable collapse against Celina. Ask Kep about when I called him after the West game and told him Celina should be at least a 10 point favorite. I was being extremely generous thinking it'd be that close knowing that Madison's run defense hadn't stopped anyone all year long.

I support the football team because I like the kids and some of the coaches. Basketball and track is what I want to see them excel in the most though as far as sports go for the Trojans.

87 TIGER
05-31-2007, 04:11 PM
18 3A

Liberty Hill
Hutto
Rockdale
Taylor
Cameron

hutex04
05-31-2007, 07:18 PM
18 3a
1)Liberty Hill
2) Rockdale
3) Taylor
4) Hutto
5) Cameron Yoe

99IHSMustang
05-31-2007, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
best guess

30-3A

Sinton :D :inlove:
Aranas Pass
Ingleside :p
Orange Grove
Mathis
West Oso

I actually think this could be a crazy year in our district. Ingleside loses their impact players from last year's semi-finalist team, but have Coffield returning along with some others. Sinton returns 7 (I think) on offense, but lose a TON on "D". :( Gotta fill some holes. Aransas Pass was making some noise last year before district - everyone is our district was just a notch better. I really expect them to do well this year in our district, but then again - maybe not. They had a good core of young players. I don't pay to much attention to Mathis & West Oso :devil: Orange Grove loses their skill players, but I'm sure Coach K will have those underclassmen ready to go!!

From what I heard before the end of the season last year, Ingleside could have some very good speed coming to the squad. That's about all I know.... lol

PHS Wildcats
05-31-2007, 09:46 PM
19-3A

1. Madisonville
2. Mexia
3. Palestine
4. Westwood
5. Grosebeck
6. Fairfield

footballgal
06-13-2007, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Bull Butter