PDA

View Full Version : Don'[t forget the Spurs play Utah tonight in the NBA Western finals on ESPN at 8 P.M.

Phil C
05-30-2007, 01:23 PM
The game is in San Antonio and the Spurs are ahead 3 - 1. Look for Utah to really be playing their best because they are on the brink of elimination so this will probably be a tough game. The Spurs have one big edge in that two of the next three games are in San Antonio.

Still Utah is mad and will be playing hard. Scary times indeed.

crzyjournalist03
05-30-2007, 01:26 PM
If I'm a San Antonio fan, I want this series closed out tonight. The last thing you want to do is let Utah win in your building then to have the momentum of playing in their building again. If the Spurs can't get it done, Game seven looms large in which case the Jazz will have all sorts of confidence!!!

piratebg
05-30-2007, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
If I'm a San Antonio fan, I want this series closed out tonight. The last thing you want to do is let Utah win in your building then to have the momentum of playing in their building again. If the Spurs can't get it done, Game seven looms large in which case the Jazz will have all sorts of confidence!!!

Plus it will give them some time to rest up while Detroit and Cleveland fight it out in the East.

Phil C
05-30-2007, 01:32 PM
This is an important game indeed. It would be great if the Spurs win and get some rest but Utah is very mad and will be tough.

Scary times indeed!

44INAROW
05-30-2007, 01:48 PM
GO SPURS GO! GO SPURS GO!

maestro
05-30-2007, 02:08 PM
it's been a great series...

sloan will have them ready.....

yes, best if the spurs close it out tonight..

luvhoops34
05-30-2007, 02:12 PM
The Spurs need to man up and put the series away tonight.
TD needs to quit turning over the ball and start making his free throws. :eek:

Phil C
05-30-2007, 02:32 PM
TD didnt' have one of his best games in Game 4 even though for many players it would be considered very good. Fortunately, Manu stepped up in the last few minutes.

Macarthur
05-30-2007, 02:42 PM
If the Jazz can't beat them when Duncan plays the worst game he's played in forever, they are done. I just don't see a scenario that Utah wins, unless Duncan gets injured.

Phil C
05-30-2007, 02:45 PM
Now now Mac. Remember many people compare Deron Williams to MJ now.

Macarthur
05-30-2007, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Now now Mac. Remember many people compare Deron Williams to MJ now.

He's definately an emerging star, but the Spurs are just the better team. Give me the team with the best big man over the team with the best little man every time.

big daddy russ
05-30-2007, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
That scares me, too. As good as the Spurs are, it's hard to play against Boozer, D-Will, Kirilenko AND momentum.

maestro
05-30-2007, 07:03 PM
why has finley's minutes been so sporadic??

finley is a great match up problem, i beleive..

big shot bob has been invisiable..

and manu.......GET INVOLVED already...

:)

GetRDoneStangs
05-30-2007, 07:10 PM
Thanks for the reminder..I may catch part of this one!!!

TexasHSFootball
05-30-2007, 07:21 PM
i cant pull myself together to watch an NBA game on ESPN or ABC for that matter. Dan Patrick sucks as NBA anchor, Wilbon doesn't need to be there. And the ESPN announce team isnt any good without Brad Nessler. Get rid of Mark Jackson and Tom Tolbert too!

SintonFan
05-30-2007, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by TexasHSFootball
i cant pull myself together to watch an NBA game on ESPN or ABC for that matter. Dan Patrick sucks as NBA anchor, Wilbon doesn't need to be there. And the ESPN announce team isnt any good without Brad Nessler. Get rid of Mark Jackson and Tom Tolbert too!
Also get rid of Steven A. Smith. The guy is pestilence personified.