PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mrs 44

Adidas410s
05-30-2007, 10:00 AM
did you watch BL last night? I wrote my own balcony scene that I think they should've used hehe....

Adidas410s
05-30-2007, 10:04 AM
Here's what I came up with...

Allen - Did you hear that we weren't good enough for sweeps? They decided a show about beautiful women swooning after a man in uniform was what America wanted to see.

Denny - You've got to give the people what they want Allen. Wait...did you say beautiful women?

Allen - Yes Denny...that's what I said.

Denny - You know, I think I still have my dress blues around here somewhere (starts to walk towards his office)

Allen - Denny you were never in the military.

Denny - Oh yeah...(puffs on cigar)...I wonder if they'll find a cure for this madcow next season?

Allen - Nah...(sips on scotch)...it's part of who you are Denny.
Denny - Oh well...ya gotta work with what ya got. (raises glass) To next season???

Allen - (raises glass) To making sweeps next season!!!

Denny - sounds good...(long drink of scotch) ahh...still undefeated! God I love being Denny Crane...

44INAROW
05-30-2007, 10:24 AM
ROFL.. several coworkers missed last night's show - I heard a few say "I thought the season ended last week and last night's would be a repeat" I plan on watching BL tonight - I am glad I have 3 weeks of Law and Order, Law and Order SUV and Law and Order CSI on DVR to watch - looks like nothing but reruns for a while :doh: :doh:
Oh wait - America's Got Talent is coming on next week - I will watch again - mainly to see if Hasselhoff shows up drunk :D