PDA

View Full Version : I find it funny...

BuffyMars
05-29-2007, 08:43 PM
that the company that let me go, and told me that I was still up for the position in Dallas has not been notified of me getting the job.

I got an email from the Bi-oss that started all of the mayhem and this was her response from my email.

Tell me this isn't cold.

My email:

Good afternoon all!

I just wanted to thank everbody once again for the start in this industry, and I wanted to thank you for the chance to work in Dallas.

I will strive to work hard and represent JPF well, you will not be disappointed.

Thanks again, and have a wonderful weekend!

Crystal

------

Her response:

Does this mean you got the job? No one there has notified us.

LF

---

Oh, and btw, the other parter's wife immediately emailed me congratulating me, and asking me when I start, etc etc.

BuffyMars
05-29-2007, 08:44 PM
I really hope she doesn't try to cause problems, especially since her husband told me in front of 2 witnesses that I was still up for the job.

Emerson1
05-29-2007, 08:45 PM
When are y'all moving?

BuffyMars
05-29-2007, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
When are y'all moving?

Last week. :tongue:

kepdawg
05-29-2007, 08:47 PM
So, you got the job?

Emerson1
05-29-2007, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Last week. :tongue:
I was told June 1, so don't get mad at me :mad: :mad: :mad:

How do you like the town?

BuffyMars
05-29-2007, 08:53 PM
I was told June 1, so don't get mad at me :mad: :mad: :mad:

How do you like the town?

LOL. Well, we ended up moving early because of the whole JPF (my work) incident. That was the only thing holding us back.

And yes, I got the call sometime late last week. And I almost missed the calling because my stupid brand new phone (which I am now on my 3rd one) died, and I didn't have a home phone or email yet.

I got my mom to check my email for me, and she called me and told me that they emailed me saying they have been trying to get a hold of me all day.

I was so excited. And I'll be :mad: if this lady tries to ruin it for me. I will go down swinging.

BuffyMars
05-29-2007, 08:54 PM
Oh! We love it here! It's amazing! :)

Cept' that it has rained just about everyday we have been here. :(

Emerson1
05-29-2007, 08:58 PM
If you want good mexican food, go to 'Madres Cocina'. It's in the shopping center to the left of Brookshires. That is the only place I will recommend lol. With all the new places to choose from, none of them I like that much.

Txbroadcaster
05-29-2007, 09:01 PM
If you want good mexican food, go to 'Madres Cocina'. It's in the shopping center to the left of Brookshires. That is the only place I will recommend lol. With all the new places to choose from, none of them I like that much.

ONLY thing we hate is the internet situation in Windmill Farms

Emerson1
05-29-2007, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
ONLY thing we hate is the internet situation in Windmill Farms
What is wrong? I figured they had Suddenlink just like the rest of Forney and Terrel

Txbroadcaster
05-29-2007, 09:04 PM
What is wrong? I figured they had Suddenlink just like the rest of Forney and Terrel

NOPE..They have a deal with FEC..Suddenlink wont come here..so instead of getting 5 Meg cable...I have to acceopt 1.5 DSL...at about the same price no less

Emerson1
05-29-2007, 09:05 PM
That is stupid.

Txbroadcaster
05-29-2007, 09:07 PM
That is stupid.

Yep it is

BuffyMars
05-29-2007, 09:22 PM
I feel bad for Terry, he can't play x-box live anymore cause of the stupid internet!! :mad:

Emerson1
05-29-2007, 09:23 PM
Why not? 1.5 mb should be plenty fast.

Txbroadcaster
05-29-2007, 09:24 PM

Is the hot sauce any good? We ate at Joe's Pizza and Pasta and loved it

Txbroadcaster
05-29-2007, 09:26 PM
Why not? 1.5 mb should be plenty fast.

First

DSL has burps..cant keep a steady stream going

second even though it SAYS 1.5 when I do speed test it is always about 400-500 tops

Emerson1
05-29-2007, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Is the hot sauce any good? We ate at Joe's Pizza and Pasta and loved it
Yes, it's very good. I was gonna say to make sure and get some, but you get it free.

I ate there, got the pizza and thought it was decent. To greasy and tasted/looked just like what you get at Sbarro in malls.

Come to chat and I can recommend some more places