PDA

View Full Version : T-mobile users

Fotbol
05-29-2007, 01:21 PM
Did N E one have problems with their T-Mobile Services this weekend?

luvhoops34
05-29-2007, 02:32 PM
No, but I had problems with my Cingular service.:D

Ranger Mom
05-29-2007, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
No, but I had problems with my Cingular service.:D

Aren't they the new AT&T??

luvhoops34
05-29-2007, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Aren't they the new AT&T??

Yea if you keep up with all that bs.

Ranger Mom
05-29-2007, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Yea if you keep up with all that bs.

My sister-in-law works for Cingular and we had this conversation just yesterday as we passed her building and she wondered if the Cingular sign would be taken down and replaced with the AT&T logo!!:D

crzyjournalist03
05-29-2007, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
My sister-in-law works for Cingular and we had this conversation just yesterday as we passed her building and she wondered if the Cingular sign would be taken down and replaced with the AT&T logo!!:D

from what I hear, they're trying to slowly phase out the name "Cingular" until it's nonexistant. There was a big story last week when the Nascar #31 car won a court case that allowed the logo to be changed. Nextel has a contract saying that other cellular services are banned from Nascar unless they were already in existance, but ATT demonstrated that they own Cingular and are changing the name everywhere, and the ATT logo was on the car last Sunday.

Ranger Mom
05-29-2007, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
from what I hear, they're trying to slowly phase out the name "Cingular" until it's nonexistant. There was a big story last week when the Nascar #31 car won a court case that allowed the logo to be changed. Nextel has a contract saying that other cellular services are banned from Nascar unless they were already in existance, but ATT demonstrated that they own Cingular and are changing the name everywhere, and the ATT logo was on the car last Sunday.

That doesn't surprise me...she said that their checks already have the ATT logo on them...and her cellphone background miraculously changed over the weekend. I figure it's just a matter of time before the "cingular" sign is gone.

CHS_CG
05-30-2007, 07:56 AM
I didnt have a real problem with my service but there were times my phone was glitching for no reason at all. And my 7 key wasnt working correctly but Monday it seemed to be fine... I dunno. I am for sure changing to verizon most likely in Septemeber. The whole point of a cell phone is to be able to use it where I need it and right now T-Mobile doesnt offer that... I have to stand in a certain spot in my house to use it, and it doesnt work at half the places in Caldwell which those to places are were I am the most... so why freakin have it. Verizon on the other hand I know works at the house and in town so its the main appeal to me lol.