PDA

View Full Version : Diboll

grigsby
10-18-2003, 08:24 AM
What happened last night with Woodville? You all had Woodville winning! What a bunch of fools. Diboll slaughtered Woodville like they were Huntington. Better yet Huntington put up a better fight then Woodville. I just have one thing to say. Woodville have fun sitting at home during the playoffs. See yall in basketball where once again yall will get killed!

Billy Boy
10-18-2003, 09:38 AM
grigsby:
What happened last night with Woodville? You all had Woodville winning! What a bunch of fools. Diboll slaughtered Woodville like they were Huntington. Better yet Huntington put up a better fight then Woodville. I just have one thing to say. Woodville have fun sitting at home during the playoffs. See yall in basketball where once again yall will get killed!This is the most classless post that I have ever read. But I gress you have concider the source.

spiveyrat
10-18-2003, 10:32 AM
No kidding. You really need a lesson in sportsmanship. :rolleyes:

Diboll_Lumberjackk
10-18-2003, 02:11 PM
Well when the class isnt shown by others why should we?

JasperDog94
10-18-2003, 02:18 PM
Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Well when the class isnt shown by others why should we?Huh? Like who?

Ulrich von Lichtenstein
10-19-2003, 09:52 AM
Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Well when the class isnt shown by others why should we?How about so people won't think you don't have class?

Or, maybe so you won't be lumped into the same category as whoever didn't show class toward you?

Or, maybe to just be BETTER than they are?

...is any of this making sense to you...?

grigsby
10-19-2003, 10:22 AM
Woodville showed very poor sportsmanship at the game. They late hit several players, got 4 personal fouls unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. If that is great sportsmanship I would like to see bad! Just accept the fact that they got slaughtered!

spiveyrat
10-20-2003, 07:16 AM
grigsby:
Woodville showed very poor sportsmanship at the game. They late hit several players, got 4 personal fouls unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. If that is great sportsmanship I would like to see bad! Just accept the fact that they got slaughtered!Whew! Lots of anger. I think I detect another ROM candidate in the making.

grigsby
10-20-2003, 08:30 AM
Go ahead Ban me! Make my day. Oh well. I am just tired of people talking all this crap and cant back it up. Its ok if you all think Diboll is horrible. You all have probably never seen Diboll play in your life. Just go by what people say. By the way you cant rely on just what people say you actually have to witness it. Diboll is tougher and stronger than people actually say they are. So watch out for Diboll in the upcoming 3 games!

spiveyrat
10-20-2003, 08:58 AM
Didn't we have some angry Diboll posters last year too? Are there any "happy" posters from Diboll?

duckbutter
10-20-2003, 09:00 AM
I think some of the Diboll posters will be quiet after Friday night.
Jasper 42
Diboll 14

mistanice
10-20-2003, 10:15 AM
Ive been around since last years horrible season, i'll stay around win or lose.

crimson blood
10-20-2003, 10:21 AM
duckbutter, the 'dogs had a better time with the pat's in the last 3 quarters of the n-ton game... i say the score will be 44-7. :)

diboll_fan
10-20-2003, 11:33 AM
WHat are yall thinking? Diboll losing by 40 or more what a moron who thinks that! Diboll's "D" is cold this year!I think Diboll will come out on top that is all that matters a win is a win i think it will be a good game and Diboll's defense will hold jaspers offense to 21 at most. They have beat the #6 team in the state Carthage and shut them out to a whopping zero points if yall didnt know about that. Better get ready Jasper folks!!

duckbutter
10-20-2003, 11:44 AM
Carthage who????? No disrespect, but Diboll will get pounded.
42-14 Jasper rolls on.

Reveille
10-20-2003, 11:45 AM
This sounds like a repeat of last year with Diboll. What was the score last year, 55-21? No, neither team is the same as last year, but the results will be the same.

Jasper 44
Diboll 21

JasperDog94
10-20-2003, 11:47 AM
If you go back and read some of my other posts, you'll see that I've been promoting Diboll over Kirbyville for the 3rd spot in district. You guys have a good team. I don't think that the score will be as bad as some of the other predictions, but I still don't think that Diboll can hang with Jasper after what I heard last week. Maybe I'm wrong, but we'll see this Friday.

Jasper 27
Diboll 14

diboll_fan
10-20-2003, 11:50 AM
jasperdogg what did u hear last week?

diboll_fan
10-20-2003, 11:53 AM
what do u mean Carthage who???? the Carthage Bulldogs Diboll shut them out 21 nothing they was ranked 6 in the state.

JasperDog94
10-20-2003, 11:57 AM
diboll_fan:
jasperdogg what did u hear last week?I had to listen to the Jasper/Newton game. I wasn't able to go, so I was just referring to the game.

spiveyrat
10-20-2003, 11:58 AM
Like I said, So much anger... :rolleyes:

booger1
10-20-2003, 12:43 PM
Man, some people get so worked up over the small things! Outrageous pedictions by both teams, man do ya'll ever stop and think that maybe these people do it just for a laugh, just to get you all worked up! I'm talking to Jasper AND Diboll! Let's just see what happens Friday night and not worry about anything else! Real fans stick by their team, Win or Lose! Good luck to Both!

JasperDog94
10-20-2003, 12:48 PM
Booger1, I'm continually impressed with your posts. Keep it up man! BTW - I love your "from" category. :)

crimson blood
10-20-2003, 01:54 PM
Man, some people get so worked up over the small things! Outrageous pedictions by both teams, man do ya'll ever stop and think that maybe these people do it just for a laugh, just to get you all worked up! roflol
:D :D :D :D wink :p