PDA

View Full Version : This is a 3a football site

Old Tiger
05-28-2007, 01:46 PM
This web site is 3A high school football and we should limit our discussion to it! I get so frustrated with reminding you about this but still there is discussion about the college sports, the politics, Major League Baseball, and even about women sports. Someone even had a thread about a baseball player not touching a back! What is wrong with you all! Remember 3A High School football! Get with it!! :mad: :mad:

3afan
05-28-2007, 01:47 PM
OK Phil Jr.

sinton66
05-28-2007, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
This web site is 3A high school football and we should limit our discussion to it! I get so frustrated with reminding you about this but still there is discussion about the college sports, the politics, Major League Baseball, and even about women sports. Someone even had a thread about a baseball player not touching a back! What is wrong with you all! Remember 3A High School football! Get with it!! :mad: :mad:

:rolleyes:

charlesrixey
05-28-2007, 06:08 PM
good luck tiger

don't worry, it will revert back to normal in august

Phil C
05-28-2007, 06:16 PM
Tiger is absolutely right! There have even been posts on the Tour de France and the silent movie Greed coming this July for crying out loud.

Hang if I'm not ashamed for all of us Tiger. :(

Snydertigersrul
05-28-2007, 06:55 PM

:clap:

charlesrixey
05-28-2007, 06:57 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
:clap: [/QUOTE

this is a football website????

zebrablue2
05-28-2007, 08:53 PM
Point well taken. Not much football to talk about Jan. through May, but with the season a little over two months away, things are sure to heat up. Give some predictions on what you think your team will do in the upcoming season.

DU_stud04
05-28-2007, 09:01 PM
does anyone like pop-ice????

i love pop ice :)

football4life
05-28-2007, 09:31 PM
i hate football. what a dumb sport.

KTA
05-28-2007, 09:37 PM
what is this football you speak of?:confused:

WTF-82
05-28-2007, 09:39 PM

Very Good lets talk football you start the subject. I am ready also it is summer time lets get ready.

Who-dun-it!!?
05-28-2007, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
Point well taken. Not much football to talk about Jan. through May, but with the season a little over two months away, things are sure to heat up. Give some predictions on what you think your team will do in the upcoming season.

Thats a great Idea, I'll start.

Snyder wins its district, and goes at least to the qtrfinals.

SintonFan_inAustin
05-28-2007, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
does anyone like pop-ice????

i love pop ice :) :eek: Have a part of the fridge only for pop ice :)

DU_stud04
05-28-2007, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
:eek: Have a part of the fridge only for pop ice :) i found a 36 pack at walmart that i like, different flavors..... they are all good.

pop-ice is amazing :D

smustangs
05-28-2007, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
i found a 36 pack at walmart that i like, different flavors..... they are all good.

pop-ice is amazing :D

yes they are i think im bout to go get me some now

WTF-82
05-28-2007, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
Thats a great Idea, I'll start.

Snyder wins its district, and goes at least to the qtrfinals.

OK, Snyder will be good they will win district but if Monahans and Snyder both meet early again it will be a big time battle
between these 2 programs the winner will probably go to quaterfinals. Snyder and Monahans both schools had some very good looking young kids and both had a great junior varsity team last season. Looks good for both of these programs.

WTF-82
05-28-2007, 10:52 PM
Monahans new turf cant wait to see it during a game.

Who-dun-it!!?
05-29-2007, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
OK, Snyder will be good they will win district but if Monahans and Snyder both meet early again it will be a big time battle
between these 2 programs the winner will probably go to quaterfinals. Snyder and Monahans both schools had some very good looking young kids and both had a great junior varsity team last season. Looks good for both of these programs.

This will possibly be the most exiting game for either team this year!!!! Can't Wait!!!

CHS_CG
05-30-2007, 07:48 AM

yeah.,.. ummm... I hate to tell ya but..... it means nothing coming from you... we all know you wanna be like phil but seriously leave the football warnings to him..

maestro
05-30-2007, 08:09 AM
football talk...

ok...

24 3-a..

thoughts????

i beleive that needville, sweeny will be the class of this district....with sealy being the dark horse......

a shift from the wharton-columbia domination of the past...

carter08
05-30-2007, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by maestro
football talk...

ok...

24 3-a..

thoughts????

i beleive that needville, sweeny will be the class of this district....with sealy being the dark horse......

a shift from the wharton-columbia domination of the past...

I believe you are wrong.

Needville will be very good, but I don't see Sweeny winning very many games.

Old Tiger
05-30-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
yeah.,.. ummm... I hate to tell ya but..... it means nothing coming from you... we all know you wanna be like phil but seriously leave the football warnings to him.. pull the sand out of your

toes

Ranger Mom
05-30-2007, 11:51 AM
pull the sand out of your

toes

I gotta agree with Talena here Casey!!

That is PhilC's "claim to fame".....you gotta come up with your own ideas!

carter08
05-30-2007, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I gotta agree with Talena here Casey!!

That is PhilC's "claim to fame".....you gotta come up with your own ideas!

gome?

do you mean gnome?

http://www.picture-newsletter.com/gardengnome/garden-gnome-beer-4e.jpg

maestro
05-30-2007, 12:41 PM
columbia WILL have that strong junior class though.

and the best named running back in the state..

tigerpride_08
05-30-2007, 01:45 PM

they will have to go through Wharton again though... :p

carter08
05-30-2007, 01:55 PM

Juicy?

maestro
05-30-2007, 02:06 PM
big john holmes..

Ranger Mom
05-30-2007, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by carter08
gome?

do you mean gnome?

HUH!!:confused: :confused:

:p :p :kiss:

carter08