PDA

View Full Version : Thanks !!!!

GetRDoneStangs
05-28-2007, 08:25 AM
To ALL who have served or are currently serving our country !!!

May God bless you and your family on this Memorial Day and beyond!

THANKS AGAIN!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

sinton66
05-28-2007, 09:31 AM
We all owe a debt of gratitude that can never be properly repaid to the members, past and present, of the US Military forces. The best we can do is to give them our unwavering support for their efforts and to keep them in our prayers always. Too often we allow our elected "representatives" to dictate their actions when it should be left to the military leaders in the field. After all, it's they who are carrying the rifles and grenades and fighting and and sometimes dieing for us, not Congress. Despite your feelings about war, it is inevitable and necessary at times, and we should all be very grateful that we have so many volunteers willing to lay it all on the line for us. Thank God for the US Military forces.

VERNONLION#1
05-28-2007, 09:40 AM
Thanks to all members of the U S armed forces for allowing us the freedom to do what we want. Because of you I Thank You. I especially want to thank Cpl. Ryan Collins of Vernon who will be laid to rest tommorrow for his sacrifice. Rest in peace.

JasperDog94
05-28-2007, 09:58 AM
Amen to the above posts.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

smustangs
05-28-2007, 10:04 AM
I agree thanks a lot :clap:

Phil C
05-28-2007, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
We all owe a debt of gratitude that can never be properly repaid to the members, past and present, of the US Military forces. The best we can do is to give them our unwavering support for their efforts and to keep them in our prayers always. Too often we allow our elected "representatives" to dictate their actions when it should be left to the military leaders in the field. After all, it's they who are carrying the rifles and grenades and fighting and and sometimes dieing for us, not Congress. Despite your feelings about war, it is inevitable and necessary at times, and we should all be very grateful that we have so many volunteers willing to lay it all on the line for us. Thank God for the US Military forces.

I agree. I just got back from a Memorial Service they had at the Courthouse in Sinton. It was very touching and it is good to remember our veterans' who gave thier lives for us so we can enjoy these freedomes we have.