PDA

View Full Version : Go Aggies

loyalleopard
05-27-2007, 11:57 AM
Gig'em Aggies, Beat the heck out of Baylor. Also, Congrats to the girls Softball team on their win over Florida. Good Luck in OKC.

Antec
05-27-2007, 07:25 PM
This tournament didnt mean anything except making money for the conference

Big 12 champion was crowned last weekend when Horns swept the Aggies

txkmom
05-28-2007, 09:38 AM
Yeah, but it sure does a lot for morale to play big and win.

3afan
05-28-2007, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Antec

:rolleyes:

Phil C
05-28-2007, 10:29 AM
I like this format in all sports. Remember UT's soccer team last year benefited by such a tournament even though they lost the Big 12 Championship during the regular season. The winner of this tournament gets the automatic bid but in the past whether the regular season team won the tournament or not they have always been invited. It gives some teams a second chance to step up and get more Big 12 teams in the playoffs. Very positive indeed. Congratulations to the Aggies on winning the tournament.

Now bring on the playoffs!

JasperDog94
05-28-2007, 10:58 AM
It's like the Big XII Basketball Tourney. It doesn't crown the Big XII champs, but it does give other schools an opportunity to get an automatic bid.

Congrats to A&M on winning the tournament.

pirate4state
05-28-2007, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Antec

Big 12 champion was crowned last weekend when Horns swept the Aggies

Oh, I think it means something to A&M. Why can't people just say "congrats" or if you can't say that - then just nothing at all. :rolleyes:

smustangs
05-28-2007, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Oh, I think it means something to A&M. Why can't people just say "congrats" or if you can't say that - then just nothing at all. :rolleyes:

i agree the ags just won the conference and a ring i doubt they care what any one else thinks about it

Phil C
05-28-2007, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by smustangs
i agree the ags just won the conference and a ring i doubt they care what any one else thinks about it

Correction somewhat smu in that the Aggies won the Big 12 Conference Tournament while UT won the Big 12 Championship for the Regular Season.

Old Tiger
05-28-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
i agree the ags just won the conference and a ring i doubt they care what any one else thinks about it oh but they do :D