PDA

View Full Version : Rangers vs. Red Sox

Angeleyes
05-26-2007, 05:59 PM
On the way to the game. . .hope its a good game:D

kepdawg
05-26-2007, 06:01 PM
I'm sure it will be...if you're a Red Sox fan!

EagleFan1997
05-26-2007, 08:14 PM
People the Ranger have always started out slow but finishes just fine. May not make the playoffs but just give them time

kepdawg
05-26-2007, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by EagleFan1997
People the Ranger have always started out slow but finishes just fine. May not make the playoffs but just give them time

Right now they are competing for the worst record in the league! You can say they'll finish fine, but it's just another season of sub-par baseball in Arlington!

DU_stud04
05-26-2007, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Right now they are competing for the worst record in the league! You can say they'll finish fine, but it's just another season of sub-par baseball in Arlington! :(

kepdawg
05-26-2007, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
:(

It sucks! I really wish Hicks would sell the team. Then he could have more time and money to focus on Liverpool! :rolleyes:

Hey, they have the lead on the Red Sox right now!

crzyjournalist03
05-27-2007, 11:02 AM
I just hope the Rangers stay the course as the season goes on. If they bail on McCarthy, Tejeda, and Loe, we're right back where we started. But let them pitch, and figure out how to win, and they'll be fine.

Detroit was awful two years before making it to the World Series, but they let Nate Robertson, Jeremy Bonderman and the crew figure out how to pitch while the team suffered. If the Rangers do the same, I believe they'll get at least two very good starters from that bunch.