PDA

View Full Version : Ineligible bellville football players?

ctownqb
10-07-2003, 08:14 PM
I heard a rumor that some bellvile football players, got a MIP and cant play in their next game vs Columbus.

<small>[ October 07, 2003, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: ctownqb ]</small>

Gobbla2001
10-07-2003, 08:17 PM
Where'd you hear this from...

Are you sure it's not a brach off of the RC coaching incident?

Gobbla2001
Minor is Possession (Tabacco or Alcohol)

3afan2K3
MIP????

reptard7isCRAZY
10-07-2003, 08:20 PM
Why do you have to say people names if your not even sure?

Bellville22
10-07-2003, 08:20 PM
These young men will not be playing this friday. It is not related to the situation that happened in Wharton.

I refused to discuss the Andrus situation on here, and I suggest we do the same for these young men and not discuss it any further.

ctownqb
10-07-2003, 08:36 PM
Sorry about saying there names, I shouldnt have, and no I dont think we need to talk about it either. I was just trying to find out the truth and I did.

espn1
10-07-2003, 08:47 PM
ctownqb:
Sorry about saying there names, I shouldnt have, and no I dont think we need to talk about it either. I was just trying to find out the truth and I did.Why don't you edit your post and remove their names.

ctownqb
10-07-2003, 09:00 PM
I didnt know you could edit your posts or I would have. I am pretty new to this website.

Pudlugger
10-07-2003, 09:05 PM
This is one of those intangible variables that separate champions from contenders. You hate to see it happen, but hats off to the coaches for holding their feet to the fire. frown

keepNitKrunk
10-07-2003, 10:13 PM
it sucks.

keepNitKrunk
10-07-2003, 10:16 PM
the best way to solve problems like these is for the cops to not give out tickets to minors. i.e. legalize alcohol for everyone, do not discriminate because of age. it has cost me well over 4000 bucks and i've never hurt anybody.

Gobbla2001
10-07-2003, 10:17 PM
Tell that to my sister... She should be in Lewisville right now, forget which cemetery...

<small>[ October 07, 2003, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: Gobbla2001 ]</small>

keepNitKrunk
10-07-2003, 10:21 PM
i'm sorry man, i was being sarcastic. i in no way condone drinking alcohol and driving. i was just showing how much it can cost a young person and that it shouldn't be taken lightly.

the tigers are back
10-07-2003, 10:22 PM
I heard about the two linemens of bellville has to sit out in this week games.I tryed to tell you to be careful how you'll try to put dirt on people.Just a few weeks ago bellville and a few other guys just couldn't leave andrus issue alone.I see now bellville wants to erase the topic,but you'll certainly didn't erase yours.I can say this much he didn't have anything like drugs in his possesion.I just want to let you know that no one is perfect bull.I know both of the linemens on your team,but i wouldn't dare and impersonate anyone of these kids on a football team.I just hope that you'll have learned something from this,but now the shoe is on the other foot : :mad: so wear it. :D

Gobbla2001
10-07-2003, 10:22 PM
That's what I thought you were doing, but just incase you weren't, I had to post it :D

spaniard
10-07-2003, 10:30 PM
keepNitKrunk:
the best way to solve problems like these is for the cops to not give out tickets to minors. i.e. legalize alcohol for everyone, do not discriminate because of age. it has cost me well over 4000 bucks and i've never hurt anybody.high school kids shouldnt be allowed to get their licenses, at least not till 18, i know i shouldnt have had my license. and to say that you guys should get to drink alcohol is even worse. too many teenagers are killed in high school because of alcohol. you blockheads need to realize that drinking isnt something that you need to be doing, especially in high school. but thats just my opinion, and i know some others on here will agree with me. every time i call home it seems like, my mom tells me about someone i knew that was killed in an alcohol related car crash, not all are in burnet, but thats irrevelant. i just wish that teenagers didnt think they knew everything, and see the big picture. im only 20, and i see how many things i did in high school that ive said "what were you thinkin ya blockhead?" if they live past teenage years, most will look back and think the same thing. oh well, enough for now.

<small>[ October 07, 2003, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: spaniard ]</small>

lepfan
10-07-2003, 10:33 PM
keepNitKrunk:
the best way to solve problems like these is for the cops to not give out tickets to minors. i.e. legalize alcohol for everyone, do not discriminate because of age. it has cost me well over 4000 bucks and i've never hurt anybody.Most minors (and some adults) struggle with making wise decisions on everyday matters, let's go ahead and double their problems with allowing them unlimited drinking...so you have never hurt anybody...YET...if you have drank enough to cost you $4K...you have drank TOOOOOOO much!!!!!! Just my opinion...take it and a nickle and go buy some bubble gum....

keepNitKrunk
10-07-2003, 10:38 PM
keepNitKrunk:
i'm sorry man, i was being sarcastic. i in no way condone drinking alcohol and driving. i was just showing how much it can cost a young person and that it shouldn't be taken lightly.don't take me out of context, i already said i was being sarcastic and i obviously posted this before yall responded.

spaniard
10-07-2003, 10:41 PM
keepNitKrunk:

keepNitKrunk:
i'm sorry man, i was being sarcastic. i in no way condone drinking alcohol and driving. i was just showing how much it can cost a young person and that it shouldn't be taken lightly.don't take me out of context, i already said i was being sarcastic and i obviously posted this before yall responded.i missed that post, you posted it before i got mine posted.

BrahmaMom
10-08-2003, 08:54 AM
Intangible variable is right, Pud. I wish some day these kids would learn. But Krunk hasn't learned after $4000, so I guess they don't. And the Austin County Fair is just beginning. Brahmas, it's time to step and and do the right thing. That's what it takes to win State. Go, Brahmas!

seasick4
10-08-2003, 10:43 AM
Havent heard anything here....

Go Bellville , Beat the Redbirds...