PDA

View Full Version : Summer Blockbuster Season 2007

maroonpirate04
05-25-2007, 12:04 PM
It's finally here the Pirates are preparing their cannons for battle at the box office, First they must sink "Shrek The Third", "Spiderman 3", and "28 Weeks Later". So far there are good reviews about the film. They could set a record for Memorial Day Opening Weekend. For those of you like me that's been waiting for the movie since 2006 . This will be a real treat. And if your into creepy crawler films check out "Bug"

Bug- This film was supposed to be released in 2006, But was delayed and was pushed back to 2007. Starring Ashley Judd, Harry Connick Jr, and Lynn Collins. From the director who brought you "The Exorcist" A lonely waitress with a tragic past, Agnes rooms in a runddown motel, living in fear of her abusive , recently paroled ex-husband . She finds romance with a nervous drifter when the bugs first arrive.

Pirates Of The Carribbean At Worlds End- The return of Jack Sparrow is once again here to fight along with Will Turner, and Elizabeth Swann for a third slice of swashbucking action. The movie was shot back-to-back with the second entry into the series "Dead Mans Chest"

Emerson1
05-25-2007, 12:15 PM
Might go see it tomorrow. Was supposed to last night but sold out alot earlier than I thought it would.

carter08
05-25-2007, 12:19 PM
I would have went with friends last night, but i didn't realize that Starplex sold tickets online, and I didn't feel like driving to lak Jackson 10 hours early to get a ticket

Emerson1
05-25-2007, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by carter08
I would have went with friends last night, but i didn't realize that Starplex sold tickets online, and I didn't feel like driving to lak Jackson 10 hours early to get a ticket
I didn't think about buying them online, and I was to lazy to go in the afternoon so I figured if I went an hour early there would be some left.

maroonpirate04
05-25-2007, 12:24 PM
Me to i didn't think about buying in advance in Corpus Christi they were selling since last week when i went to see 28 Weeks Later

football4life
05-25-2007, 02:32 PM
saw pirates 3 last night, it was pretty awesome, i thought. it should definitely own every other moving going right now. i saw 28 weeks later last week, and needless to say, it was sofa king we todd ed.