PDA

View Full Version : Rainouts this weekend?

RiverRat19
05-25-2007, 11:17 AM
I know its early, but has anyone heard about games tonight being rained out already. It has been pouring in my neck of the woods and other places as well.

Just wondering as I had thought about getting to SA to watch some games if they were still going to be played. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Johnny Utah
05-25-2007, 11:47 AM
Call the schools in question you GOOF BALL!!!!

SintonFan_inAustin
05-25-2007, 11:49 AM
If for some reason they cant play the game or games by Saturday, do they play on Monday if they have already played at least one game?

Phil C
05-25-2007, 11:51 AM
Any games around the Corpus Christi area would probably be cancelled today and tomorrow and San Antonio doesn't look much better. Sinton is supposed to play Games 2 and 3 (if needed) in SA.

Johnny Utah
05-25-2007, 12:04 PM
If rain outs happen, and no fields for miles around are not dry or playable, UIL will allow teams to play on the nearest date, which would be a Monday after a Saturday.

3afan
05-25-2007, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
If for some reason they cant play the game or games by Saturday, do they play on Monday if they have already played at least one game?

they must be done by midnight Saturday unless then get a waiver from Austin

pirate4state
05-25-2007, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Call the schools in question you GOOF BALL!!!! HAHAHAHA yeah GOOF BALL!!!! ;) ;) gotta do everything for ya! :p

Phil C
05-25-2007, 01:17 PM
If rain outs happen, and no fields for miles around are not dry or playable, UIL will allow teams to play on the nearest date, which would be a Monday after a Saturday.

Games on Memorial Day! :eek:

I ain't never heard of that! :(

:mad:

Phil C
05-25-2007, 01:18 PM
Call the schools in question you GOOF BALL!!!!

A lot of times they don't even know the information! :eek:

pirate4state
05-25-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
A lot of times they don't even know the information! :eek: blind leading the blind Phil - what's wrong with people today? :mad: :mad:

:D

Adidas410s
05-25-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
If they have already played one game...I guess the UIL could change it to a 1 game series but that would get really ugly if they did that. Canyon and Sanger played their 2nd (no need for a 3rd) the Monday before last due to rain the previous weekend.

RiverRat19
05-25-2007, 01:37 PM
Wow, if I wanted this kind of abuse (JU & P4S) I would have just stayed home and listened to my wife!

Just thought someone has better connections (aside from the actual schools) than I. Plus, many schools are graduating, etc. and sometimes on days like that you can't get good info EVEN if you call the school...

pirate4state
05-25-2007, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by RiverRat19
Wow, if I wanted this kind of abuse (JU & P4S) I would have just stayed home and listened to my wife! \

HAHAHAHAHA I'm gonna tell!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Johnny Utah
05-25-2007, 02:12 PM
River Rat, go watch a documentary or something or get on eharmony.com!!!

GOFOR2
05-25-2007, 02:30 PM

not if one game has already been played...read the rules...you goofball.

GOFOR2
05-25-2007, 02:31 PM
River Rat, go watch a documentary or something or get on eharmony.com!!!

Wow man thats harsh.
I think Lifetime is running some "good stuff".

Johnny Utah
05-25-2007, 02:35 PM
That is in the event NO FIELD can be found and both schools agree. READ THE RULES Gofer getting your golf game back and staying in a bad mood!!! IF no field can be found, no mutual agreement can be made, team that is up 1-0 is declared the winner.

GOFOR2
05-25-2007, 02:41 PM
what do you know about outdoor sports, huh Lucifer?
btw, I didnt read the whole deal.
i just wanted to lash out at you for picking on RR

Johnny Utah
05-25-2007, 02:43 PM
Lucifer??? You need to try eharmony.com like someone else I know that will remain nameless!!! RR can take care of himself, he is a big boy!!!

pirate4state
05-25-2007, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by GOFOR2
what do you know about outdoor sports, huh Lucifer?
btw, I didnt read the whole deal.
i just wanted to lash out at you for picking on RR

:D:D:D

Johnny Utah
05-25-2007, 03:22 PM
Pirat4stat-----Where is the floor?

pirate4state
05-25-2007, 03:47 PM
Pirat4state-----Where is the floor? Under your feet or face - I'm not sure if you are standing or passed out!! :D

SintonFan_inAustin
05-25-2007, 04:02 PM
softball game between Boerne and Cedar Park got moved from SA to Brenham for Today. Expect the Sinton game to be moved to very soon if it the rain dont let up.