PDA

View Full Version : Tick Warning

kepdawg
05-24-2007, 09:49 PM
I received this e-mail and thought I'd pass the warning along to all the fine folks here on the d'low!

FW: tick warning!!

Importance: High

TICK WARNING! I hate it when people forward bogus warnings, and I have even done it myself a couple times unintentionally...but this one is real, and it's important. So please send this warning to everyone on your e- mail list. If someone comes to your front door saying they are checking for ticks due to the warm weather and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT!! THIS IS A SCAM!! They only want to see you naked. I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid.

CenTexSports
05-24-2007, 09:52 PM
I was feeling pretty silly too untill they pulled two of them critters off me.

BuffyMars
05-24-2007, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I received this e-mail and thought I'd pass the warning along to all the fine folks here on the d'low!

TICK WARNING! I hate it when people forward bogus warnings, and I have even done it myself a couple times unintentionally...but this one is real, and it's important. So please send this warning to everyone on your e- mail list. If someone comes to your front door saying they are checking for ticks due to the warm weather and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT!! THIS IS A SCAM!! They only want to see you naked. I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid.

Cute. It made me giggle. A little. Something about the dancing around naked always does. :thinking:

smustangs
05-24-2007, 10:11 PM
its been so hot and dry here we have found ticks on the catfish

SintonFan
05-24-2007, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Cute. It made me giggle. A little. Something about the dancing around naked always does. :thinking:
:eek:
YaYa??? is that you?
:eek: :eek:

BuffyMars
05-24-2007, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
:eek:
YaYa??? is that you?
:eek: :eek:

Um...nooooo. :hairpunk:

SintonFan
05-24-2007, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Um...nooooo. :hairpunk:
I should have guessed since you didn't mention the "oak tree". :nerd: :D

SintonFan
05-24-2007, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg

Would you post the original body of this tick warning? I found one a few weeks ago and I had to use tweezers cuz it had set up shop on my abdomen. Yuck!
IMHO... fleas this year is worse! We spray our yard and house weekly(sometimes daily) and those buggers seem to like it and come back stronger!!!:mad:

smustangs
05-24-2007, 10:22 PM
Would you post the original body of this tick warning? I found one a few weeks ago and I had to use tweezers cuz it had set up shop on my abdomen. Yuck!
IMHO... fleas this year is worse! We spray are yard and house weekly(sometimes daily) and those buggers seem to like it and come back stronger!!!:mad:

were you protesting earlier to "let are kids walk"?

SintonFan
05-24-2007, 10:26 PM
Fleas are WORSE!!!
shut up smu... :D :blush:

smustangs
05-24-2007, 10:27 PM
Fleas are WORSE!!!
shut up smu... :D :blush:

haha i couldn't help it

BuffyMars
05-24-2007, 10:27 PM
Fleas are SOOOOOOOO disgusting!!! :mad:

And annoying little buggers that are very hard to get rid of.