PDA

View Full Version : A tornado hit about....

lepfan
05-23-2007, 11:46 PM
.....two or three blocks north of my house. I was on the other side of town eating with friends...and my daughter was at home alone! Thank God for good neighbors...they came down to get her and then they all ended up in our fraidy hole!

BILLYFRED0000
05-23-2007, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
.....two or three blocks north of my house. I was on the other side of town eating with friends...and my daughter was at home alone! Thank God for good neighbors...they came down to get her and then they all ended up in our fraidy hole!

I am glad it missed. is everybody ok?

football4life
05-24-2007, 12:37 AM
yea freakin A, lovely weather up here in the panhandle. finally get the rain we need, but here you go, have a few hundred tornadoes to go with it.

BILLYFRED0000
05-24-2007, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by football4life
yea freakin A, lovely weather up here in the panhandle. finally get the rain we need, but here you go, have a few hundred tornadoes to go with it.

Hey we had one not far from hear either this year. But not that close either.

pirate4state
05-24-2007, 08:58 AM
.....two or three blocks north of my house. I was on the other side of town eating with friends...and my daughter was at home alone! Thank God for good neighbors...they came down to get her and then they all ended up in our fraidy hole! :eek: :eek: HOLY CRAP!!! I'm glad everyone is okay. When are you leaving that place?? Can't be soon enough, huh?

EagleFan1997
05-24-2007, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by football4life

Last Year it was Wildfires this year it is Tornadoes. What weird weather.

JasperDog94
05-24-2007, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by EagleFan1997
Last Year it was Wildfires this year it is Tornadoes. What weird weather. cough cough..global warming..cough cough

Gp83
05-24-2007, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
cough cough..global warming..cough cough
cough cough "Global Warming" cough cough Junk science:rolleyes:

SintonFan
05-24-2007, 11:48 AM
Goodness!!!:eek:
I'm glad yall are alright. Now get back to Texas ASAP.:)