PDA

View Full Version : Lancer Evolution IX

99IHSMustang
05-23-2007, 12:15 PM
Anyone own one?

I was looking into buying one after doing tons of research and finding out they they are one of the best sports performance vehicles that don't break the bank. Unfortunately, I live in Corpus Christi and I was told by the local dealership that no other dealership in the state was willing to sell one of theirs to them. The closest dealerships that have them are in Dallas. Six hour drive... no thanks!

Emerson1
05-23-2007, 12:30 PM
Why would a dealership not want to sell theirs?

99IHSMustang
05-23-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Why would a dealership not want to sell theirs?

My guess would be that they would not be making the money because they would not be making the sale themselves. The dealerships in Houston would be willing to sell me the car, but they won't sell it to the dealership here so that I can purchase it from them.

Old Tiger
05-23-2007, 01:21 PM
That signature doesn't seem appropriate for a family oriented site.

99IHSMustang
05-23-2007, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
That signature doesn't seem appropriate for a family oriented site.

If I seriously offend anyone with this sig. I can change it, but from some of the content that is discussed in the threads here... I can honestly say that the comment above is funny.

Old Tiger
05-23-2007, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
If I seriously offend anyone with this sig. I can change it, but from some of the content that is discussed in the threads here... I can honestly say that the comment above is funny. It's a funny sig :D

99IHSMustang
05-23-2007, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
It's a funny sig :D

I thought so too!... lol :D