PDA

View Full Version : Idol Fans

Ranger Mom
05-23-2007, 10:02 AM
If you are NOT an idol fan, please don't bother to respond.

Who do you think will win??

I think like they said last night...Jordin is the better singer and Blake the better performer.

I don't really care who wins this one!!

Emerson1
05-23-2007, 10:03 AM
DELETED BY RANGER MOM!!!!

Double :inlove:

Phil C
05-23-2007, 10:43 AM
I'm sure the lady will win. They won't let a man win two years in a row. :)

44INAROW
05-23-2007, 11:06 AM
I've been a Jordan fan all along - I hope she wins. I do agree - She's a better singer and Blake is a better performer. I am so glad Jordan sang "With a Broken Wing" last night - that was my favorite :)

CHS_CG
05-23-2007, 12:25 PM
I think Jordan is great but Blake looks like he has more fun and he is more fun to watch also. I voted for Blake last night.

BreckTxLonghorn
05-23-2007, 12:32 PM
I voted Jordin. I've never liked Blake.

That being said, I think he got screwed over last night by being forced to sing that last song. Its given he's not the best singer, but his performances and ability to handle the right kind of songs is what made him have a chance. They took that away from him last night.

AP Panther Fan
05-23-2007, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
I think he got screwed over last night by being forced to sing that last song. Its given he's not the best singer, but his performances and ability to handle the right kind of songs is what made him have a chance. They took that away from him last night.

I didn't get to watch it last night, but I heard the same thing. Too bad, I was pulling for him to win.

My daughter seems to think that him not winning will be best for him in the long run since the winners have so many obligations to fulfill for AI.

44INAROW
05-23-2007, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

My daughter seems to think that him not winning will be best for him in the long run since the winners have so many obligations to fulfill for AI.

she might be right......... I think they'll both be ok career wise