PDA

View Full Version : Lost Season Finale tonight

JasperDog94
05-23-2007, 09:56 AM
It's 2 hours. Don't miss it!!!!:)

Phantom Stang
05-23-2007, 07:05 PM
Don't know if we'll find out tonight, but Locke's not dead.

sinton66
05-23-2007, 07:35 PM
"Answers" show is on now.

pirate4state
05-23-2007, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
"Answers" show is on now. :( I missed it. Did I miss anything good?

sinton66
05-23-2007, 08:37 PM
A few revelations. Like, Ben killed all the original Dharma people.

pirate4state
05-23-2007, 09:08 PM
so far ---- i've had ONE :eek: moment

JHS_c/o_06'
05-23-2007, 10:18 PM
i hate this show.....what a mind job.....but at the same time.....i love it oh so much

pirate4state
05-23-2007, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
i hate this show.....what a mind job.....but at the same time.....i love it oh so much x10

pirate4state
05-23-2007, 10:25 PM
I don't want to ruin it for those that haven't seen it, but OMG I need to discuss some things. :nerd: :D

Buccaneer
05-23-2007, 10:38 PM
I wish I could quit it!

IHS Fan
05-23-2007, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I don't want to ruin it for those that haven't seen it, but OMG I need to discuss some things. :nerd: :D

so jack and kate have a past in L.A. i'm so confused.

Buccaneer
05-23-2007, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by IHS Fan
so jack and kate have a past in L.A. i'm so confused.

That was the future!

IHS Fan
05-23-2007, 10:43 PM
okay. so who was in the casket?

Buccaneer
05-23-2007, 10:48 PM

I didn't catch any hints!

JHS_c/o_06'
05-23-2007, 11:21 PM
here is one of the true mind jobs that i bet not many people caught.

First of all......all of Jack's "flashbacks" in this episode.....were actually flashes of what happens in the future when they get off the island. But....if its in the future.....why, when the other doctor in the hospital tried to confront jack about drinking and drugs, why did jack reply " go upstairs and if my father is as drunk as i am, then you can arrest me", when jack's father is long dead?

Emerson1
05-23-2007, 11:58 PM
:( I missed it. Did I miss anything good?
No, it was on last week to if you saw that one. Same show

pirate4state
05-24-2007, 09:01 AM

First of all......all of Jack's "flashbacks" in this episode.....were actually flashes of what happens in the future when they get off the island. But....if its in the future.....why, when the other doctor in the hospital tried to confront jack about drinking and drugs, why did jack reply " go upstairs and if my father is as drunk as i am, then you can arrest me", when jack's father is long dead?

OMG I didn't catch it at first, but Gary (BBDE) was like what the hell is that all about? :D It could just be a complete goof by the writers :rolleyes: OR it could be that Jack is really "jacked up" in the future from all the drugs & alcohol. :confused:

ARGH!!!!!!!!

JasperDog94
05-24-2007, 09:23 AM
Holy cow!!!! So who do you guys think is on the boat? The original Darma group?

JasperDog94
05-24-2007, 09:23 AM
Oh, and why couldn't Charlie keep running out of that room before he closed it?:confused:

Emerson1
05-24-2007, 09:25 AM
OMG I didn't catch it at first, but Gary (BBDE) was like what the hell is that all about? :D It could just be a complete goof by the writers :rolleyes: OR it could be that Jack is really "jacked up" in the future from all the drugs & alcohol. :confused:

ARGH!!!!!!!!
He was probably drunk. Something obviously gonna happen that would make Kate never want to see Jack again after they get off the island.

It was probably either Sawyer or Locke who died

JasperDog94
05-24-2007, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
It was probably either Sawyer or Locke who died I was thinking it was Sawyer.

pirate4state
05-24-2007, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
I was thinking it was Sawyer. Nah, I got the impression that Kate was with Sawyer, but that could just be me being a girl! :p :p :D

I would think no one would show up at Locke's funeral. ;)

pirate4state
05-24-2007, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
He was probably drunk. Something obviously gonna happen that would make Kate never want to see Jack again after they get off the island.

It was probably either Sawyer or Locke who died

OMG - I know. I want to know what Jack would do that would make Kate never want to see him again!! :mad: AND where is Juliette???

*pulling out my hair*

Emerson1
05-24-2007, 09:33 AM
Kate is with Julliete now

JasperDog94
05-24-2007, 09:47 AM
I would think no one would show up at Locke's funeral. ;) The more I think about, I think you're right. That's why Jack said he wasn't family or friend.

Phantom Stang
05-24-2007, 09:48 AM
According to what was implied by the funeral director, whoever was in the casket had no friends or family. The only ones who fit that description I can think of are, Locke, Sawyer and.......

Ben!!:eek:

JasperDog94
05-24-2007, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
According to what was implied by the funeral director, whoever was in the casket had no friends or family. The only ones who fit that description that I can think of are, Locke, Sawyer and.......

Ben!!:eek: Ahhhhh. Ben does fit the description. Good call.

JasperDog94
05-24-2007, 09:50 AM
My favorite lines from last night:

Hurly: I saved them all, dude!

and

Sawyer: (to Juliette) So are you screwing Jack yet?

Juliette: No. Are you?

pirate4state
05-24-2007, 10:13 AM
My favorite lines from last night:

Hurly: I saved them all, dude!

and

Sawyer: (to Juliette) So are you screwing Jack yet?

Juliette: No. Are you?

:clap: :clap: :D :D

JHS_c/o_06'
05-24-2007, 12:57 PM
Here is my take.

Ben was right, if they go and get rescued.....they will all die. Because the boat outside of the island actually belongs to that Oliver Hanso guy, the weapons developer who funded the Dharma initiative. And he is coming back to find out what the hell happened to his investment because all of his people just ended up dying. He has been looking for it for yeras but because of the magnetic properties on the island or for whatever machine they have, you can't see the island on radar. Either Hanso wants revenge for what happened to his people, or he just wants to take back the powers of the island and is going to kill everone there so they can set up shop again. Something is going to go wrong though, i don't even care to speculate what that might be. BUT......here are the unanswered questions.

What is the black smoke thing?
Why does the island seem to have powers?
Why were children so important?

The list honestly goes on and on.

I also think that it was Lockes funeral, and the reason that Jack went was because Locke tried to keep them on the island, and something bad happened in the process and Jack knew that Locke was right...and felt a need to go.

I really want to know whats going on.....but i have a feeling that as next season goes on, i'm not going to like the show as much. Because while alot of the stuff is answered....they are getting away from the mysticism of the island. The writers have strayed too far away from the writing of the first season that was about people's lives and problems they had. I want to see more about everything happening for a reason, black smoke and everyone on the island somehow being connected.

its so frustrating.....

JasperDog94
05-24-2007, 01:14 PM
Good stuff 06.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-24-2007, 01:14 PM

I told pirate4state the same thing last night. I'm so damn confused....Oh, and I think it might have been Sawyer who was in the casket, because why out of all of the survivors would he have expected Kate to be there. That's what I think at least. (Don't know if anyone posted that or not, I haven't read every post yet.)

pirate4state
05-24-2007, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I told pirate4state the same thing last night. I'm so damn confused....Oh, and I think it might have been Sawyer who was in the casket, because why out of all of the survivors would he have expected Kate to be there. That's what I think at least. (Don't know if anyone posted that or not, I haven't read every post yet.) :confused: awwwwww crap i must have missed him saying that. i'm gonna have to watch it again. thank God for abc.com :nerd:

KngKongInDTrunk
05-24-2007, 01:20 PM
Why do you think Jack wants to get back to the island?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-24-2007, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by KngKongInDTrunk
Why do you think Jack wants to get back to the island?

Probably because he hasn't came to grips with the fact that on the island he was somebody that everyone looked up to, and now that he's back in the real world he has nobody, no family and nobody to love him and need him. He feels useless, at least that is the conclusion that I've came to right now.

KngKongInDTrunk
05-24-2007, 01:42 PM
Probably because he hasn't came to grips with the fact that on the island he was somebody that everyone looked up to, and now that he's back in the real world he has nobody, no family and nobody to love him and need him. He feels useless, at least that is the conclusion that I've came to right now.

Thats an idea. I got the feeling they had to leave someone there and he feels bad for not saving them. As if they were able to escape but not everyone.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-24-2007, 01:44 PM
Thats an idea. I got the feeling they had to leave someone there and he feels bad for not saving them. As if they were able to escape but not everyone.

Yes, but at the same time, Kate was all gung-ho about not leaving anyone behind, so I figured she would be this time too. I'm sure there is a good reason for it, but we probably won't find out for a year or two. :(

KngKongInDTrunk
05-24-2007, 01:45 PM
Ok here's another one....
Whats up with the chic with the phone that was shot? Who is on their way to "save" them?
After jack got off the phone I was waiting for bombs to start dropping!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-24-2007, 01:49 PM
Ok here's another one....
Whats up with the chic with the phone that was shot? Who is on their way to "save" them?
After jack got off the phone I was waiting for bombs to start dropping!

Trust me, I have tons of questions too. I myself am wondering why Walt showed up and is like 4 years older, and why Jacob looks disturbingly like Jack's dad, and why Yemi tells Echo that he's not his brother before Echo is killed by the mysterious pillar of smoke, and how Mikail can get shot in the heart with a harpoon gun and not die or have his brain destroyed and not die, just to throw a few questions out there. Oh yeah, and how come Charlie didn't just run out and shut the door instead of staying in and drowning for NO REASON.

KngKongInDTrunk
05-24-2007, 01:52 PM
Trust me, I have tons of questions too. I myself am wondering why Walt showed up and is like 4 years older, and why Jacob looks disturbingly like Jack's dad, and why Yemi tells Echo that he's not his brother before Echo is killed by the mysterious pillar of smoke, and how Mikail can get shot in the heart with a harpoon gun and not die or have his brain destroyed and not die, just to throw a few questions out there. Oh yeah, and how come Charlie didn't just run out and shut the door instead of staying in and drowning for NO REASON.

Walt is Jesus, Jacob is Jacks dad, the smoke is echo's brother, mikail is the devil, Charlie felt it was his destiny. That about answers everything~!

JasperDog94
05-24-2007, 02:07 PM
Don't forget that Desmond said the a helicopter would come a rescue Claire and Aaron. I think the original developer of Darma is on that ship and once he/she finds out that a baby was born on the island, they'll send the helicopter to get them. That's the only "rescue" that will happen.

KngKongInDTrunk
05-24-2007, 02:09 PM
Don't forget that Desmond said the a helicopter would come a rescue Claire and Aaron. I think the original developer of Darma is on that ship and once he/she finds out that a baby was born on the island, they'll send the helicopter to get them. That's the only "rescue" that will happen.

:eek: YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND!!! :eek:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-24-2007, 02:19 PM

I hadn't thought about that...It's crazy to think that Ben was telling the truth, only it would have sounded more plausible to Jack if he hadn't ordered the execution of his people if his true intention was to protect them.

Buccaneer
05-24-2007, 02:28 PM
Nah, I got the impression that Kate was with Sawyer, but that could just be me being a girl! :p :p :D

I would think no one would show up at Locke's funeral. ;)

Bingo! Of course Kate is with Sawyer.

JasperDog94
05-24-2007, 02:36 PM
I hadn't thought about that...It's crazy to think that Ben was telling the truth, only it would have sounded more plausible to Jack if he hadn't ordered the execution of his people if his true intention was to protect them. That's the thing with Ben. He will lie to you all day and the one time that you don't believe him....BAM, he's telling the truth!!!

JasperDog94
05-24-2007, 02:37 PM
Just think ladies and gentlemen. We only have to wait 8 more months to see the next episode.:dispntd: :dispntd: :tongue: :tongue: :weeping: :weeping:

JasperDog94
05-24-2007, 04:12 PM
Another thought about the coffin. It could be Ben. That would explain why Jack was so upset. Ben was his only hope of getting back on the island.:thinking:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-24-2007, 04:41 PM
Another thought about the coffin. It could be Ben. That would explain why Jack was so upset. Ben was his only hope of getting back on the island.:thinking:

Hmm, that is an interesting theory. Very plausible indeed.

Snyder_TigerFan
05-25-2007, 12:04 AM
I successfully avoided this thread all day since I hadn't seen show. I watched it tonight.

I think Jack is dreaming and the beginning of next season will show Jack waking up. They'll still be on the island next season, there are WAY to many unanswered questions.

JasperDog94
05-25-2007, 02:48 PM
I wish they'd fess up and tell us what's up with the numbers. That's my number 1 question.

Phantom Stang
05-25-2007, 03:14 PM
Don't know if we'll find out tonight, but Locke's not dead.
BTW, chalk up one for the Phantom!!:p

JasperDog94
05-25-2007, 04:47 PM
BTW, chalk up one for the Phantom!!:p Did anybody really think that he was?

Phantom Stang
05-25-2007, 04:54 PM
Did anybody really think that he was?
I'm sure no one did, now that he's been proven to be alive.;)

JasperDog94
05-25-2007, 04:57 PM
I'm sure no one did, now that he's been proven to be alive.;) They can't write Locke off the show. He's a crucial character. He and Jack have to have a throw down before they get rescued.:devil:

pirate4state
05-31-2007, 02:34 PM
:crazy1: :crazy1:

Okay, I just watched the season finale again. :nerd: :D

I don't think Jack's dad is alive. I think Jack is crazy! He tries to get the RX filled, but won't let the pharamist call his dad to okay the new RX. When he askes the surgeon to go get his dad - the surgeon looks at him with sadness & pity and Jack yells at him to not look at him like that. So, I definately think Jack has gone off the deep end, I mean the episode starts with Jack wanting to end it all after reading the obit in the paper. I honestly think it is Ben in the coffin. The funeral director asks if Jack is family or friend and he says "neither". I think he would consider Locke a friend or anyone of the other survivors friends.

Stupid 9 month wait!!! :mad:

I still can't believe Charlie let himself drown.