PDA

View Full Version : Quick joke

sinton66
08-07-2002, 11:10 PM
Drunken Man and Blonde

After a really good party a man walks into a bar and orders a drink. Already drunk and delirious, the man turns to the person sitting next to him and says, ''You wanna hear a blonde joke?'' The person replies, ''I am 240 pounds, world kickboxing champion and a natural blonde. My friend is 190 pounds, world judo champion and is a natural blonde. And my other friend is 200 pounds, world arm wrestling champion and is also a natural blonde. Do you still want to tell me that blonde joke?''
The man thinks for a while and replies, ''Not if I have to explain it three times.''

Big Tarp 74
08-13-2002, 05:51 PM
Very good!

Originally posted by sinton66:
Drunken Man and Blonde

After a really good party a man walks into a bar and orders a drink. Already drunk and delirious, the man turns to the person sitting next to him and says, ''You wanna hear a blonde joke?'' The person replies, ''I am 240 pounds, world kickboxing champion and a natural blonde. My friend is 190 pounds, world judo champion and is a natural blonde. And my other friend is 200 pounds, world arm wrestling champion and is also a natural blonde. Do you still want to tell me that blonde joke?''
The man thinks for a while and replies, ''Not if I have to explain it three times.''

Old Cardinal
08-13-2002, 09:17 PM
Hey Mr. Sinton, Did you ever get any info on the Softball Coach?

sinton66
08-13-2002, 10:48 PM
No, sorry, I haven't been able to find anything else out yet. Got one more possible source to try.