PDA

View Full Version : baby pittbull

Angeleyes
05-22-2007, 06:38 PM
babysitting my friends baby pittbull....isn't he adorable??? im sure he won't be so cute all grown up...lol
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k35/jacelynleigh/clyde.jpg

smustangs
05-22-2007, 06:58 PM
i want a brendal(SP?) female pitt puppy but i have no place to keep one right now :(

mustang04
05-22-2007, 09:49 PM
we have 19 pit-bull pups....parents are registered and we are in the process of registering the pups right now!!!

there are some fawn colored ones, some black-brindles, some fawn brindles, some blue brindles, some blue w/ white markings

they are awesome!!!

smustangs
05-22-2007, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
we have 19 pit-bull pups....parents are registered and we are in the process of registering the pups right now!!!

there are some fawn colored ones, some black-brindles, some fawn brindles, some blue brindles, some blue w/ white markings

they are awesome!!!

dan i would love to have a fawn brindle one but i live in an apt and im not goin to have a big dog w/ no yard its not life for a dog and its a mess for me

mustang04
05-22-2007, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Angeleyes
im sure he won't be so cute all grown up...lol
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k35/jacelynleigh/clyde.jpg

they stay sharp looking dogs pretty much their whole lives unless some low-life gets a hold of some for fighting and starves them:mad: :mad:

i LOOOOOOVE pit-bulls

smustangs
05-22-2007, 09:52 PM
i will have one when i have room for one i have wanted one forever and my parents wouldnt let me have one so now i will get one haha

mustang04
05-22-2007, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
dan i would love to have a fawn brindle one but i live in an apt and im not goin to have a big dog w/ no yard its not life for a dog and its a mess for me

you are right...it is no life for some dogs, especially ones that need to be active like pit-bulls.....thats why i'm glad we have a big yard in our apartment in san-angelo...i'm gonna keep one of the blue females i think and have her down there, but i'm just scared someone will steal her out of our yard:(

mustang04
05-22-2007, 09:54 PM
i will have one when i have room for one i have wanted one forever and my parents wouldnt let me have one so now i will get one haha

well we have pure-breds out here.....the dad is FREAKING STOUT....i want to enter him in a pulling competition cuz i know he'd win, his muscles just stand out....i'll get some pics of him, the mothers, and the puppies soon!

smustangs
05-22-2007, 09:55 PM
you are right...it is no life for some dogs, especially ones that need to be active like pit-bulls.....thats why i'm glad we have a big yard in our apartment in san-angelo...i'm gonna keep one of the blue females i think and have her down there, but i'm just scared someone will steal her out of our yard:(

ya man i would be too i mean mine would come inside some but you still need a good size yard or area for one to roam and be active in

smustangs
05-22-2007, 09:56 PM
well we have pure-breds out here.....the dad is FREAKING STOUT....i want to enter him in a pulling competition cuz i know he'd win, his muscles just stand out....i'll get some pics of him, the mothers, and the puppies soon!

i have seen your dogs out at your house before man there gorgeous

mustang04
05-22-2007, 09:56 PM
ya man i would be too i mean mine would come inside some but you still need a good size yard or area for one to roam and be active in

yeah...but then that would give me a really good reason to go running....i'd take the dog with me:D

mustang04
05-22-2007, 09:57 PM
i have seen your dogs out at your house before man there gorgeous

well gracias....you have to see Buster (the dad) now....he is ripped....i wanna call him Buster Bonds:D :D

smustangs
05-22-2007, 09:58 PM
yeah...but then that would give me a really good reason to go running....i'd take the dog with me:D

exactly and who knows might help pick up the women folk too

mustang04
05-22-2007, 10:04 PM
exactly and who knows might help pick up the women folk too

eggs-actly:D :D :D

i can see it now:

BEAUTIFUL WOMAN: "Oh that is such a pretty dog you have"
ME: "Thanks. It's a pure-pred pitbull"
HER: "Aren't those supposed to be mean?!?!"
ME: Nah...they just have that reputation because it would be bad for them if word got out that they were really sweet....kinda like me....";)
HER: "Ohhhh...."
ME: "So what did you say your number was???":D :D

smustangs
05-22-2007, 10:05 PM
eggs-actly:D :D :D

i can see it now:

BEAUTIFUL WOMAN: "Oh that is such a pretty dog you have"
ME: "Thanks. It's a pure-pred pitbull"
HER: "Aren't those supposed to be mean?!?!"
ME: Nah...they just have that reputation because it would be bad for them if word got out that they were really sweet....kinda like me....";)
HER: "Ohhhh...."
ME: "So what did you say your number was???":D :D

haha if anyone can pull it of you can reg

Angeleyes
05-22-2007, 10:07 PM
they stay sharp looking dogs pretty much their whole lives unless some low-life gets a hold of some for fighting and starves them:mad: :mad:

i LOOOOOOVE pit-bulls thats awful that people would do that! my friends that have Clyde, the baby, take really good of him.