PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping Alone?

Angeleyes
05-22-2007, 06:26 PM
an article I read on yahoo news......

Sleeping Alone? Your Gadgets May Be at Fault
Wed May 16, 2007 11:02PM EDT

Generally, I assume most couples usually sleep in the same bed, but a report by WCCO says more and more couples are sleeping in separate beds, sometimes room. They point out that 67 percent of American women have sleeping problems, and 75 percent of all adults wake in the night or snore, but another reason your partner is sleeping on the couch might be attributed to your constant connection to your office. That's right, the report says the increase of email and text messaging in the bedroom are two reasons couples say they prefer to sleep alone.

Instead of giving in to your working habits in the bedroom, maybe it's time to cut the technological umbilical cord. Forbes published an article along the same lines. They say that according to therapists and psychologists, "around-the-clock access to the office often results in fatigue, a lack of intimacy, resentment, increased conflict and even premature career burnout." We've heard this over and over again. Leave the television out of the bedroom so you can sleep better and improve your sex life. Maybe it's time to leave the other gadgets outside too.

SintonFan
05-22-2007, 06:32 PM
My wife is about to kick me outta the bedroom. She says I snore, I say she's wrong I don't snore, I say she does...
and now we try to stay up the longest to catch each other snoring.
We are starting to get a lil cranky because neither snore now.:D
Besides the TV, where are you supposed to hide the other gadgets? In the cookie jar?:(

luvhoops34
05-22-2007, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Angeleyes
an article I read on yahoo news......

Sleeping Alone? Your Gadgets May Be at Fault
Wed May 16, 2007 11:02PM EDT

Generally, I assume most couples usually sleep in the same bed, but a report by WCCO says more and more couples are sleeping in separate beds, sometimes room. They point out that 67 percent of American women have sleeping problems, and 75 percent of all adults wake in the night or snore, but another reason your partner is sleeping on the couch might be attributed to your constant connection to your office. That's right, the report says the increase of email and text messaging in the bedroom are two reasons couples say they prefer to sleep alone.

Instead of giving in to your working habits in the bedroom, maybe it's time to cut the technological umbilical cord. Forbes published an article along the same lines. They say that according to therapists and psychologists, "around-the-clock access to the office often results in fatigue, a lack of intimacy, resentment, increased conflict and even premature career burnout." We've heard this over and over again. Leave the television out of the bedroom so you can sleep better and improve your sex life. Maybe it's time to leave the other gadgets outside too.

OMG, I just read the same article on yahoo....:eek:

Angeleyes
05-22-2007, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
OMG, I just read the same article on yahoo....:eek:
http://www.websmileys.com/sm/happy/783.gif

18handicap
05-22-2007, 11:00 PM
No problem here -- I sleep alone every night --- I can text message, watch tv, chat on the downlow, and most importantly -- SNORE!!!!