PDA

View Full Version : So, I'm at Cici's Pizza......

luvhoops34
05-22-2007, 03:47 PM
Enjoying my tea and my meal. My g/f, Raelene, went to Home Depot and to Naylors. Supposedly she wasn't hungry. I'm still eating when she drives up and parks her truck. In the door she walks without bothering to go by the cashier. She sits down with me and then proceeds to get a plate full of pizza. I don't condone her behavior, but she's a grown woman and can do as she pleases. After eating a few pieces of pizza, she decides she is thirsty and wants to know where the glasses are.....Well, you can only get a glass when you pay for your meal. Meanwhile, I'm on the phone with Bill's doctor trying to set up some surgery he needs, so I'm really not paying too much attention to Raelene, which is a good thing. She then proceeds to draw attention to herself by asking for a glass. They want to see her receipt. She doesn't have one. For that matter, they didn't give me one either, which she points out LOUDLY. After arguing with the cashier for a few minutes, she gets her glass, fills it with tea and finishes her meal. I get off the phone and just look at her....All I get is a big **** eating grin. I could never, ever do some of the things she gets away with. I wouldn't even attempt them. Life is never boring when you're with Raelene.

JasperDog94
05-22-2007, 03:57 PM
Not good 34...:(

pirate4state
05-22-2007, 03:59 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: WOW just so I understand she didn't PAY???

Maroon87
05-22-2007, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Pretty much...

luvhoops34
05-22-2007, 04:01 PM

Yea, exactly......:eek:

pirate4state
05-22-2007, 04:03 PM
WOW

:dispntd: :speech: :helpme:

vet93
05-22-2007, 04:04 PM
I would consider finding another friend...she obviously has a character deficiency and that will often be played out in other areas of her life and some of those areas may include you....through the years I have noticed that people tend to trend in regards to character...an obvious issue of stealing like this is likely only the tip of the iceberg....just a thought...

luvhoops34
05-22-2007, 04:04 PM
She didn't pay and it's not because she didn't have the money, hell if that was the case I would have paid for her meal. I guess she does it for the thrill. Hell if I know. We've been friends for about twenty years and she's always been a little off the wall. And quite frankly, at my age, not too much surprises me any more.

luvhoops34
05-22-2007, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by vet93
I would consider finding another friend...she obviously has a character deficiency and that will often be played out in other areas of her life and some of those areas may include you....through the years I have noticed that people tend to trend in regards to character...an obvious issue of stealing like this is likely only the tip of the iceberg....just a thought...

Snapped on that did ya'! You have no idea. I could write a book. Suffice to say spending a day in Raelene's world is a little different.

pirate4state
05-22-2007, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Snapped on that did ya'! You have no idea. I could write a book. Suffice to say spending a day in Raelene's world is a little different.

This is gonna probably sound tacky, but I can't keep my mouth shut (shocking, I know) but I really think her name says it all!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!! :evillol: ;)

injuredinmelee
05-22-2007, 04:15 PM
isnt it like less than 5 bucks to eat that crap?

AP Panther Fan
05-22-2007, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
isnt it like less than 5 bucks to eat that crap?

LOL...and all the crap you want at that! :D

I don't even know what to say about your friend Luvhoops:crazy1:

P4S...I don't get it about the name thing...explain?

pirate4state
05-22-2007, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL...and all the crap you want at that! :D

I don't even know what to say about your friend Luvhoops:crazy1:

P4S...I don't get it about the name thing...explain?

hahahaha - check your PMs ;)

AP Panther Fan
05-22-2007, 04:43 PM
hahahaha - check your PMs ;)

My mother's name is Raelene.... :(

(just kidding)

pirate4state
05-22-2007, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
My mother's name is Raelene.... :(

(just kidding)

hahahaha :clap: :clap:

Phantom Stang
05-22-2007, 04:47 PM
Snapped on that did ya'!
Vet ain't the only one bite'n today!:D

Are you sure that you've never been the object of Raelene's "entertainment", without knowing it?:thinking:

SintonFan
05-22-2007, 04:49 PM
I don't think I'd have that as a friend.:hairpunk:

AP Panther Fan
05-22-2007, 05:00 PM
I had a friend one time that stole from me. It took me forever to figure it out too.

My husband used to cash his paycheck on Fridays and then bring me the envelope from the bank so I could deposit into our account (less his allowance);) Anyway, we had these friends that used to come over every weekend to hang out etc...on numerous occasions, I would accuse my husband of taking money out of the envelope over the weekend and he would tell me that I probably had and just couldn't account for it and that basically, I was crazy. No telling how long this went on.

I actually had another friend that had money taken out of her purse while we were all hanging out in the backyard one time. Finally the light started to come on and we realized what was going on.

The crowning blow was when I dropped by her house one day to see shrimp that had come out of my freezer thawing in her sink....it wasn't just any shrimp...it was Florida white shrimp and it was definitely mine.

It was a very difficult thing...first to admit and then to deal with.....:dispntd:

SintonFan_inAustin
05-22-2007, 05:05 PM
:eek: i am in Cici's also where are u stand up :mad:

jk i pickup whataburger instead.:)

luvhoops34
05-22-2007, 05:39 PM
It suffiices to say I am more than a little disturbed by her behavior. Especially since I was sitting right there with her. I don't want to be guilty by association. I guess I'm going to have to have a heart to heart conversation with her before I go anywhere else with her.

eagles_victory
05-22-2007, 06:18 PM
if someone would do that no telling what else they would do i hope you dont let her in your house

luvhoops34
05-22-2007, 06:20 PM
TO ALL MY FRIENDS:

Ok, you guys, you can stop instant messaging, text messaging and calling me. I get the big picture! LOL :D

SintonFan
05-22-2007, 06:24 PM
TO ALL MY FRIENDS:

Ok, you guys, you can stop instant messaging, text messaging and calling me. I get the big picture! LOL :D
Whenever in doubt always post your dilemma here.
The downlow is rife with good people.:D

Emerson1
05-22-2007, 06:25 PM
Am I the only one that is not surprised that luvhoops would hang out with someone like that? They go hand in hand

smustangs
05-22-2007, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Am I the only one that is not surprised that luvhoops would hang out with someone like that? They go hand in hand

o boy here we go

Emerson1
05-22-2007, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
o boy here we go
We are onto the techno

luvhoops34
05-22-2007, 06:50 PM

Is anyone NOT surprised the Emerson would make a post like that?

Emerson1
05-22-2007, 06:55 PM
Difference is I am a kid in HS, you are well.....not

sinton66
05-22-2007, 06:59 PM
Enjoying my tea and my meal. My g/f, Raelene, went to Home Depot and to Naylors. Supposedly she wasn't hungry. I'm still eating when she drives up and parks her truck. In the door she walks without bothering to go by the cashier. She sits down with me and then proceeds to get a plate full of pizza. I don't condone her behavior, but she's a grown woman and can do as she pleases. After eating a few pieces of pizza, she decides she is thirsty and wants to know where the glasses are.....Well, you can only get a glass when you pay for your meal. Meanwhile, I'm on the phone with Bill's doctor trying to set up some surgery he needs, so I'm really not paying too much attention to Raelene, which is a good thing. She then proceeds to draw attention to herself by asking for a glass. They want to see her receipt. She doesn't have one. For that matter, they didn't give me one either, which she points out LOUDLY. After arguing with the cashier for a few minutes, she gets her glass, fills it with tea and finishes her meal. I get off the phone and just look at her....All I get is a big **** eating grin. I could never, ever do some of the things she gets away with. I wouldn't even attempt them. Life is never boring when you're with Raelene.

If she was eating what I paid for, she'd fork up half real quick or I'd show her a "stink" she wouldn't soon forget.

smustangs
05-22-2007, 07:07 PM
Difference is I am a kid in HS, you are well.....not

haha i love these discussions yall carry on

Buccaneer
05-22-2007, 07:10 PM
Is she married or single? I love crazy women.

luvhoops34
05-22-2007, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Buccaneer
Is she married or single? I love crazy women.

You're in luck! She's single and not very far away from you. Try Orange Grove....:D

piratebg
05-22-2007, 11:33 PM
I've never done that a Cici's before. This one time, though, I went to the Dairy Queen in town and ordered about $35(best guess) of food at the drive-thru. I got to the window and they gave me my drinks. A few minutes later they handed me my food and told me have a nice day. So I, not wanting to hold up the line behind me, I drove off with a smile.