PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Pirates

maroonpirate04
05-22-2007, 12:51 PM
It's here again "Year Of The Pirates" for all those schools with a Pirate mascot, It's our year "Pirates Of The Caribbean At World's End" is ready to set sail across the nation:clap: :clap: It's Pirate Week:D In the first week of May Corpus Christi got through Buc Days Festival. And this week the Sinton Pirates and the Lubbock Cooper Pirates are the only teams in the playoffs who share the same mascot. And now on TV a new reality show "Pirate Master"

Buccaneer
05-22-2007, 12:57 PM
I saw where they have a new fishing reality show. They are trying to find the best bait and baiter. It will be called Master Baiter.

maroonpirate04
05-22-2007, 01:04 PM
Now Disney is in talks of another Pirate movie a spin-off of the Pirates Of Caribbean series, If they could come up with a good script and that Captian Jack Sparrow would make a cameo appearence. For sure they would not give Johnny Depp's role to someone else. Because he really loves the character and agreed to stay if they made another movie

pirate4state
05-22-2007, 01:05 PM
:doh: :twitch:

SintonFan
05-22-2007, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Buccaneer
I saw where they have a new fishing reality show. They are trying to find the best bait and baiter. It will be called Master Baiter.
I saw that in the paper. It turns out they are looking to clinch the 12-17 male crowd.

Emerson1
05-23-2007, 01:31 AM
My theater is having shows at 8:01, 10 something and 12:01 Thursday night/friday morning

piratebg
05-23-2007, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Now Disney is in talks of another Pirate movie a spin-off of the Pirates Of Caribbean series, If they could come up with a good script and that Captian Jack Sparrow would make a cameo appearence. For sure they would not give Johnny Depp's role to someone else. Because he really loves the character and agreed to stay if they made another movie

Depp's Not Ready to Retire Jack Sparrow Yet
Posted by Scott Weinberg on Monday, May. 21, 2007, 11:19 PM

Scott Weinberg writes: "This weekend's arrival of "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End" might mark the end of the story for Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, but Johnny Depp isn't ready to say goodbye to Captain Jack Sparrow just yet.

According to The Telegraph, the man who breathed life into the now-beloved character of Jack Sparrow would be perfectly fine with doing another "Pirates" movie or two: "I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have had such a great experience. If I walk away from Jack now, I'll walk away with some amazing memories. But At World's End leaves open the possibility of a fourth or fifth movie, which I wouldn't be opposed to on an actor level because I feel there is a lot more territory to explore with Captain Jack."

The actor expresses a lot of affection for the character, and with Johnny Depp, it's definitely not all about the money. "I've never really felt I'm done with playing the character, so why shouldn't we try a fourth and a fifth?" Why not indeed, Johnny?

The third chapter in the "Pirates" trilogy opens this Thursday night. I'll be there.

Source: The Telegraph"