PDA

View Full Version : Women with Tatoos, and Men with Earrings....

Fotbol
05-22-2007, 08:58 AM
Seems the script done flipped!

BTEXDAD
05-22-2007, 09:06 AM
The little tattoos right at the base of the back on women irritate the heck out of me. Sometimes you can't see the whole tattoo and don't know exactly what it is. So you follow the woman around trying to get a better view and get dirty looks from her and sometimes she even tells the security guard at mall that you've been following her. I hate that!:D

luvhoops34
05-22-2007, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
The little tattoos right at the base of the back on women irritate the heck out of me. Sometimes you can't see the whole tattoo and don't know exactly what it is. So you follow the woman around trying to get a better view and get dirty looks from her and sometimes she even tells the security guard at mall that you've been following her. I hate that!:D

LOL:D

Stalker!

Maroon87
05-22-2007, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD

Like Vince Vaughn said in Wedding Crashers...."It might as well be a bull's eye.":D

luvhoops34
05-22-2007, 09:34 AM
I'm ok with earrings on a guy. I'm not a big fan of tats on either men or women. JMO

SWMustang
05-22-2007, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Like Vince Vaughn said in Wedding Crashers...."It might as well be a bull's eye.":D

I like "Tramp Stamp" better...

Pudlugger
05-22-2007, 10:06 AM

Yeah, I dislike those "muffin tops" and "whales tails" that often are found in conjunction with these tattoos. LOL:D

Phil C
05-22-2007, 11:17 AM
Whenever I see a woman with a tatoo or an errings on their nose and tongues and have dyed their hair green or whatever I complement them. Remember they have done hard work and probably incurred expense to get this done so a little compliment is in order.

crzyjournalist03
05-22-2007, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Whenever I see a woman with a tatoo or an errings on their nose and tongues and have dyed their hair green or whatever I complement them. Remember they have done hard work and probably incurred expense to get this done so a little compliment is in order.

I can think of a couple of ways that are free that will have your hair looking green eventually....

DDBooger
05-22-2007, 12:46 PM
Like Vince Vaughn said in Wedding Crashers...."It might as well be a bull's eye.":D i believe the correct nomenclature for that is "tramp stamp" lol

DDBooger
05-22-2007, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
Yeah, I dislike those "muffin tops" and "whales tails" that often are found in conjunction with these tattoos. LOL:D hahaha when i first heard "muffin top" i could not stop laughing. the "low-rise" jeans are NOT meant for everyone! haha

SWMustang
05-22-2007, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
hahaha when i first heard "muffin top" i could not stop laughing. the "low-rise" jeans are meant for everyone! haha

no - no they're not!!

DDBooger
05-22-2007, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
no - no they're not!! grammer error! my bad fixing as you read! lol

DDBooger
05-22-2007, 01:01 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/djeichenberger/muffintop.jpg

Old Tiger
05-22-2007, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/djeichenberger/muffintop.jpg haha!