PDA

View Full Version : Check This Out..posted on Pig (about Forney)

kaorder1999
10-04-2001, 10:09 PM
(I think forney is getting too much publicity and they wont last forever. They arent all they are made out to be and they are way over rated. I mean once Dabrian Blanton is gone they will be nothing. I think they will go down this year in the playoffs by CRANDALL. Crandall has a number of good players that didnt get to show their face last year against Forney. Crandall has one of the strongest defenses I have seen in a long time and one of the most competitive offenses in the game.)

posted on Pig..what do you people think?

kaorder1999
10-04-2001, 10:10 PM
This was also posted...I laughed big time!!!
-----------
(Well, my opinion is that 12-3A has a better district overall than 11-3A. I mean, besides Forney and Commerce, who is there? I mean, if Forney goes D-1, and 11-3A faces 12-3A first round, I think that Crandall has a good shot of winning some games. I just think that whoever out of 12-3A plays the third place out of 11-3A is bound to win. Kemp is one of the bad teams in 12-3A and they beat Quinlan Ford, which is supposedly in the playoff run in that district.)

dirk7
10-04-2001, 10:53 PM
I THINK YOUR FULL OF IT! I THINK 11-3A IS ONE OF THE HARDEST DISTRICTS AROUND THEY GOT FORNEY, COMMERCE AND DON'T FORGET BONHAM THEY'RE 5-0 RIGHT NOW!

kaorder1999
10-04-2001, 11:40 PM
Just to clear this up...i didn't post those things earlier...i read them on the Pig!

I thought they were hilarious...that's why I put them on here for you guys to read!

eye of the tiger
10-05-2001, 08:27 AM
KA-I think Crandall is a good football team, but I dont think they can beat Forney. The way Bryson Brown is playing now and several others, they are just awesome. I dont think Crandall could beat them even if Blanton was not in the line up. Forney has a nice package this year and I think they will win it all.(DI hopefully, because my heart is still in Commerce)

TIGERS NEVER QUIT