PDA

View Full Version : i know it's only Monday...

Angeleyes
05-21-2007, 11:51 AM
but i can't wait for the weekend to hurry and get here. 3 day weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait. The only thing planned for this weekend is going to the Rangers/Red Sox game, other than that I plan to just RELAX!!!!!! and drink wine.http://www.websmileys.com/sm/crazy/071.gifhttp://www.websmileys.com/sm/crazy/071.gifhttp://www.websmileys.com/sm/crazy/071.gifhttp://www.websmileys.com/sm/crazy/071.gifhttp://www.websmileys.com/sm/crazy/071.gif

Maroon87
05-21-2007, 11:59 AM
I might go to CC and hang out on the beach Saturday. Sunday I wanna barbecue and watch racing and baseball.

Adidas410s
05-21-2007, 12:01 PM
Rangers vs Red Sox on Saturday...
Rough Riders vs somebody on Sunday afternoon

:D:D:D

Ranger Mom
05-21-2007, 12:05 PM
I am going to be cementing a "bigger" pond in my back yard and moving the existing "molded plastic" pond to the patio on my 3 day weekend!!!!!!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-21-2007, 12:06 PM
Moving....

SWMustang
05-21-2007, 12:18 PM
swimming and grilling. I'll probably have a beer and be thankful there are people like the young man from Vernon that make (and have made) my life possible. Don't forget why you have a three day week end.

mustang59
05-21-2007, 12:35 PM
Working Project Graduation ALL night Friday and trying to recover the rest of the weekend! LOL Those graduates are always fun so it will go by quickly.

DDBooger
05-21-2007, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I might go to CC and hang out on the beach Saturday. Sunday I wanna barbecue and watch racing and baseball. booger himself will be in CC, a lil rays, the beach, lots of beer! its on

CHS_CG
05-21-2007, 12:47 PM
FLOATING THE RIVER, DRINKIN SOME BEER, AND GOIN TO SEE CROSS CANADIAN RAGWEED AND STONEY LARUE!!! I so am ready for Friday... oh wait no I mean Thrusday bc I am off Friday woo hooo!

DDBooger
05-21-2007, 12:49 PM
anyone going to texas uprising in corpus?

stangGirl2007
05-21-2007, 12:49 PM
This weekend is going to be GREAT! I'm graduating on friday:) . No idea what will be going on saturday.. & I leave sunday for colorado.:D

luvhoops34
05-21-2007, 01:06 PM
I'm keeping my grandbaby this weekend!

Fotbol
05-21-2007, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
FLOATING THE RIVER, DRINKIN SOME BEER, AND GOIN TO SEE CROSS CANADIAN RAGWEED AND STONEY LARUE!!! I so am ready for Friday... oh wait no I mean Thrusday bc I am off Friday woo hooo! 4 Day weekend here too!

44INAROW
05-21-2007, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Moving....

I fell ya Gary - my mom sold her house (built that one in 1966) and is buidling a new house - and in the interim will be living in our "rent house" - man, she has ALOT of stuff to go through - 41 years of accumulated stuff... hubby has spent the better part of the last weeks fixing up the "rent house" - but the alternative was for her to MOVE IN WITH US....... needless to say - he's continuing the "rent house" repairs lol........ moving day is May 30th.. yikes.......... I am seriously thinking about taking Friday off - graduation and all - have a 3 day weekend for sure - why not stretch it to 4? :D

DU_stud04
05-21-2007, 01:18 PM
playing guitar, waiting for my work schedual, guitar.

maybe i should try to unpack some of the stuff from my move...everything is still in boxes hahaha

CenTexSports
05-21-2007, 01:19 PM
Friday - Colonial Country Club with VIP pass (PGA Tour for the uneducated)

Saturday - Golf

Sunday - Golf

Monday - Golf

pirate4state
05-21-2007, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
anyone going to texas uprising in corpus? Who is on the ticket?

I am all screwed up right now - completely forgot about having a 3 day weekend! :doh:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-21-2007, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I fell ya Gary - my mom sold her house (built that one in 1966) and is buidling a new house - and in the interim will be living in our "rent house" - man, she has ALOT of stuff to go through - 41 years of accumulated stuff... hubby has spent the better part of the last weeks fixing up the "rent house" - but the alternative was for her to MOVE IN WITH US....... needless to say - he's continuing the "rent house" repairs lol........ moving day is May 30th.. yikes.......... I am seriously thinking about taking Friday off - graduation and all - have a 3 day weekend for sure - why not stretch it to 4? :D

I have to move back to College Station. I moved out of the dorm back home for two weeks, and I'm moving back to College Station for summer classes/workouts into a house. I just threw everything in plastic bags and laid on the floor in my room, figuring it wouldn't be worth it to unpack it.

DDBooger
05-21-2007, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Who is on the ticket?
pretty good

Robert Earl Keen's Texas Uprising

It's that time of year again for some of the best of Texas country music to head down to Corpus Christi for the Annual Texas Uprising featuring Robert Earl Keen, Kevin Fowler, Roger Creager, Shooter Jennings, Reckless Kelly, Eli Young Band, Scott Wiggins Band, Bonnie Bishop, Pear Ratz & Highspeed Hayride!

Cat22
05-21-2007, 04:32 PM
I'll be in Vegas this weekend!!:D

44INAROW
05-21-2007, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Cat22
I'll be in Vegas this weekend!!:D

I wish I was going to Vegas :( staying on the strip or downtown?

carter08
05-21-2007, 05:09 PM
I'm going to be a Senior in 2 and a half days. My weekend will consist of sitting in amazement that I only have one more year to go.

pirate4state
05-21-2007, 05:12 PM
pretty good

Robert Earl Keen's Texas Uprising

It's that time of year again for some of the best of Texas country music to head down to Corpus Christi for the Annual Texas Uprising featuring Robert Earl Keen, Kevin Fowler, Roger Creager, Shooter Jennings, Reckless Kelly, Eli Young Band, Scott Wiggins Band, Bonnie Bishop, Pear Ratz & Highspeed Hayride!

:cool: Is it this Saturday? Concrete?

DDBooger
05-21-2007, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:cool: Is it this Saturday? Concrete? yes and yes

3aSoftball4Mom
05-21-2007, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by carter08
I'm going to be a Senior in 2 and a half days. My weekend will consist of sitting in amazement that I only have one more year to go.

You are da man.......... Carter!! :clap: :clap: :D
when's graduation for ya'll?

carter08
05-21-2007, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by 3aSoftball4Mom
You are da man.......... Carter!! :clap: :clap: :D
when's graduation for ya'll?

Friday I think

I guess its 4 days

But right after the last person walks across, I am declaring myself a senior.

bobcat1
05-21-2007, 07:02 PM
Baseball Thursday night, Fishing all day Friday, Baseball Saturday, rest Sunday, golf Monday. 4 days of no work! :D :clap:

DDBooger
05-21-2007, 07:04 PM
i can't believe nobody mentioned Liddell vs Rampage on saturday! then again don't know how many of yall actually watch it

bobcat1
05-21-2007, 07:10 PM
i can't believe nobody mentioned Liddell vs Rampage on saturday! then again don't know how many of yall actually watch it
I just watched Chuck punk Tito again and LMAO at him cowering on the floor. :evillol:

DDBooger
05-21-2007, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
I just watched Chuck punk Tito again and LMAO at him cowering on the floor. :evillol: if not cowering he would have gone out like the rest, ASLEEP! Rampage is good, but Chuck is gonna floor him too i think. then again after seeing mirko get punked, st. pierre get floored, you just never know

bobcat1
05-21-2007, 07:49 PM
if not cowering he would have gone out like the rest, ASLEEP! Rampage is good, but Chuck is gonna floor him too i think. then again after seeing mirko get punked, st. pierre get floored, you just never know Agreed. I still gotta go with Chuck no matter what. I would pay to see Matt hughes-Chuck Lidell. :clap:

tigerpride_08
05-21-2007, 08:30 PM
Friday is Project Graduation...Saturday party...:D and then i'll be a senior...