PDA

View Full Version : 44inarow

luvhoops34
05-20-2007, 06:13 PM
We saw your favorite insurance adjuster last night......:eek:

44INAROW
05-20-2007, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
We saw your favorite insurance adjuster last night......:eek: OMG did you ask him if he remembered me? lol.........

luvhoops34
05-20-2007, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
OMG did you ask him if he remembered me? lol.........

We actually tried to stay as far away from him as we could, but eventually he made it around to our table. I called my girlfriend when we were on the way to her house and ask her if she invited him, she said she had to. Bill almost turned around and went back to Orange Grove. LOL

We get to Dewees and my g/f tells me that she doesn't think he will show up. I gave her "the look", and told her I'd bet her ten bucks that he would be there. Sure enough, he appears. My g/f comes running towards me squealing. LOL

He talked to Bill for about an hour, I talked to his wife, who is actually a nice person.

44INAROW
05-20-2007, 10:59 PM
eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww - at least you had a diversion and didn't have to talk to him directly :eek: did you'll have any bad weather tonight? - it looked dark and ominous (sp) that direction about 5:00 or so....

luvhoops34
05-20-2007, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww - at least you had a diversion and didn't have to talk to him directly :eek: did you'll have any bad weather tonight? - it looked dark and ominous (sp) that direction about 5:00 or so....

We had some thunder and a few sprinkles this morning, but nothing this afternoon.