PDA

View Full Version : Finally Did It

chaingang
05-20-2007, 01:13 PM
Well, I finally moved to Forney. This, however, wont change my fan status for being a West Orange-Stark Mustang. My daughter will be wearing the Blue and Silver while she attends a Forney Pre-school.( hopefully without getting beat up) The one thing i have noticed is that although a 3A school, yall have 7 elementry schools. WOW!!! Yall will be 5A in about 6 years. This place is booming. The only complaint I have, is that if I want some beer, I have to drive to Terrell. Whats up with that?? Anyways, I might have to go to some Forney games this upcoming season, but I might have to be persuaded. Something alse funny is that giant Jackrabbit on Pinson rd. Thats awesome. I heard a story about it being stolen a few times. kind of big to move isnt it?

Anyways, hello!

SintonFan
05-20-2007, 01:16 PM
Forney is 4A...:nerd:
They were the second best team in 3A.:D

Emerson1
05-20-2007, 01:17 PM
Welcome!

She can get away with the Blue, but not the silver. Uniforms FTW!

TXBroadcaster is moving into windmill farms sometime in the next few weeks. Where in Forney are you at?

We won't ever be 5a, new HS just got approved in the bond.

What was the reason for the move?

chaingang
05-20-2007, 01:21 PM
I just moved to Windmill Farms. We are way in the back by reeder Rd. (which by the way is a great shortcut to Wal-mart.) Are they 4A? Man, where have I been? I have seen the signs for voting on a new highschool. Where will it be? What will the name be? I noticed in our neighborhood, we have Blackburn elementry and a middleschool. They are new and nice. Now if I can only get on a softball team around here. I heard there was one in Terrell. By the way, we moved here because it reminded me of Orange. We got tired of living in Mesquite. I moved up here in Dec. from Orange due to my company transfering me.

jason
05-20-2007, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by chaingang
Are they 4A? have been for 3 years...didnt you do your research??

chaingang
05-20-2007, 01:25 PM
I think I did know that. :doh:

I didnt get out of SETX football much. There was too much to watch there. If I do go to some games this year, just look for the guy in the Blue and Silver WOS Mustangs shirt.:D

Emerson1
05-20-2007, 01:25 PM
I just moved to Windmill Farms. We are way in the back by reeder Rd. (which by the way is a great shortcut to Wal-mart.) Are they 4A? Man, where have I been? I have seen the signs for voting on a new highschool. Where will it be? What will the name be? I noticed in our neighborhood, we have Blackburn elementry and a middleschool. They are new and nice. Now if I can only get on a softball team around here. I heard there was one in Terrell.
Been 4a for 3 years lol. You will be neighbors with TXBroadcaster.

They have had land for the new HS for awhile, it's down 548 past walmart out in the middle of nowhere. The rumor is 'Forney North Longhorns', because there is 2 pee wee teams, the jackrabbits and the longhorns

Emerson1
05-20-2007, 01:26 PM
I think I did know that. :doh:

I didnt get out of SETX football much. There was too much to watch there. If I do go to some games this year, just look for the guy in the Blue and Silver WOS Mustangs shirt.:D
Have you driven by the field yet? New turf going in right now.

chaingang
05-20-2007, 01:27 PM
North on 548? And where is the highschool right now? I havent explored Forney yet.

Emerson1
05-20-2007, 01:30 PM
North on 548? And where is the highschool right now? I havent explored Forney yet.
Yes, it's a ways down.

To get to the highschool(from walmart). Turn left out of the parking lot and go under 80. Go through the next light over the railroad. Turn right at the next light and go all the way down, turn left at the next light and you can't miss it.

jason
05-20-2007, 01:33 PM
so why exactly did you choose forney?

Emerson1
05-20-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by jason
Had to of been the antique shops

jason
05-20-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Had to of been the antique shops or the burgers at jackrabbit quick stop or the salsa at madres

couldnt have been the isd, its ghetto now haha....suckers think they're getting old forney isd, but instead they get the new 'lets move away from the city with our troubled kids' forney....

Emerson1
05-20-2007, 01:35 PM
There is a new sports cafe, it's sucks though. They burnt my burger.

jason
05-20-2007, 01:37 PM
There is a new sports cafe, it's sucks though. They burnt my burger. they should have moved to crandall

crzyjournalist03
05-20-2007, 01:44 PM
There is a new sports cafe, it's sucks though. They burnt my burger.

is it over by Napa? Seems to be a new restaraunt going in there every year or two.

Emerson1
05-20-2007, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
is it over by Napa? Seems to be a new restaraunt going in there every year or two.
It's more like every month or two. It's right by McDonalds, there is a sports cafe and a new pasta/pizza resteraunt.

chaingang
05-20-2007, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by jason

we dicided it reminded us of Orange. We also like the semi-country atmosphere. Now if we could only get a Starbucks...:thinking:

I will go out to the stadium today to see it.

Emerson1
06-17-2007, 08:54 PM
we dicided it reminded us of Orange. We also like the semi-country atmosphere. Now if we could only get a Starbucks...:thinking:

I will go out to the stadium today to see it.
Starbucks should be opening soon, it's across the street from Walmart