PDA

View Full Version : Jasper vs Bellville, Game 2 Comments.

j_dog
05-18-2007, 05:54 PM
Here is a new thread. Have fun with your predictions! And please keep it clean. ;)

zebrablue2
05-18-2007, 06:22 PM
I am pulling for Bellville but I will say Jasper wins two on Sat.
Bellville proved a point by winning the first game, the district is
not so weak after all. Again, Cerny will have them ready, but there
may be too much youth on this team to win. Muller is a tough
pitcher, and a lefty, who we all know cannot throw a straight ball
even if we wanted to. If he keeps it down, Bellville may have a
chance. A third game may not be so kind to Bellville. Good luck to
both teams. Have fun, and enjoy. There will be no losers.....

setxsports
05-18-2007, 06:39 PM
The game is Saturday afternoon.

rancher
05-18-2007, 06:41 PM
I MUST EAT CROW AFTER THE FIRST GAME, BELLVILLE'S PITCHER WAS TOO MUCH FOR JASPER. HIS BEST GAME OF THE YEAR THAT I HAVE SEEN OF HIM. JASPER ALSO GOT OUT COACHED BY COACH CERNY. HOWEVER I STILL THINK JASPER WILL WIN OUT. BELLVILLE DOES HAVE A BIG EDGE WITH COACH CERNY AND THAT MAY BE THE FACTOR THAT CAUSES THE UPSET.

j_dog
05-18-2007, 09:58 PM
Just got back from watching Lufkin Hudson finish off Groesbeck 9-8 I think it was.

Both teams could HIT, but Hudson was the home team, so got the last chance to win in the bottom of the seventh. They will be a tough team for the Jasper/Bellville winner.

j_dog
05-18-2007, 10:22 PM
Jasper's back is to the wall. I say they win a close second game. Regardles whether Reagan or Parsons pitches the second game, Jasper should be able to keep the score down this time, and if the hitting can pick up where it left off last night, it will be a Bulldog win.

For the third game, it is anybody's guess. From comments I have read, Jasper perhaps has greater depth at pitching than Bellville so that may give them an edge.