PDA

View Full Version : looks like

rockdale80
05-18-2007, 02:19 PM
some of the crybabies had another thread closed. http://a1468.g.akamai.net/f/1468/580/1d/pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/26528/300.jpg try some of this...

Ranger Mom
05-18-2007, 02:24 PM
Nobody got it closed...nobody reported it.....nobody sent a PM.

It was moved off the board, simple as that!!

rockdale80
05-18-2007, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Nobody got it closed...nobody reported it.....nobody sent a PM.

It was moved off the board, simple as that!!

Either way there a few that should try the product mentioned above.

LH Panther Mom
05-18-2007, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Either way there a few that should try the product mentioned above.

http://www.smilieland.com/graphics/Baby_face.gif
I thought it was quite sad that the death of two law enforcement officers turned into what it did.

BuffyMars
05-18-2007, 02:32 PM
I didn't even get to read it, but now I am glad i didn't.

Adidas410s
05-18-2007, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I thought it was quite sad that the death of two law enforcement officers turned into what it did.

welcome to the modern day 3Adownlow :(

pirate4state
05-18-2007, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
http://www.smilieland.com/graphics/Baby_face.gif

MDIBTY strikes again!

LH Panther Mom
05-18-2007, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
I didn't even get to read it, but now I am glad i didn't.
The posts about the officers are still here, though it was hard to tell what it was about earlier.

rockdale80
05-18-2007, 02:36 PM
It was not the first thread that went off tangent. I have even seen some of the very same people saying how sad it was the way the thread turned out participate in taking other threads the same way. Regardless, I was talking about the little babies that couldnt take a joke. So what if you thought it was tasteless. Get over it. If you dont like what a certain poster says there is an ignore button and you dont have to read what they say. Imagine that. Instead of being a crier, all you have to do is click ignore.

pirate4state
05-18-2007, 02:37 PM
It was not the first thread that went off tangent. I have even seen some of the very same people saying how sad it was the way the thread turned out participate in taking other threads the same way. Regardless, I was talking about the little babies that couldnt take a joke. So what if you thought it was tasteless. Get over it. If you dont like what a certain poster says there is an ignore button and you dont have to read what they say. Imagine that. Instead of being a crier, all you have to do is click ignore. If only, if only.....

eagles_victory
05-18-2007, 04:01 PM
way to keep showing your maturity by just trying to keep it going.

Ranger Mom
05-18-2007, 04:05 PM
If you dont like what a certain poster says there is an ignore button and you dont have to read what they say. Imagine that. Instead of being a crier, all you have to do is click ignore.

Sometimes I really wish I could do that!!

Old Tiger
05-18-2007, 04:36 PM
It was not the first thread that went off tangent. I have even seen some of the very same people saying how sad it was the way the thread turned out participate in taking other threads the same way. Regardless, I was talking about the little babies that couldnt take a joke. So what if you thought it was tasteless. Get over it. If you dont like what a certain poster says there is an ignore button and you dont have to read what they say. Imagine that. Instead of being a crier, all you have to do is click ignore. Gary and you are just big contradictions.

Emerson1
05-18-2007, 04:42 PM
It was not the first thread that went off tangent. I have even seen some of the very same people saying how sad it was the way the thread turned out participate in taking other threads the same way. Regardless, I was talking about the little babies that couldnt take a joke. So what if you thought it was tasteless. Get over it. If you dont like what a certain poster says there is an ignore button and you dont have to read what they say. Imagine that. Instead of being a crier, all you have to do is click ignore.
What are you doing now? You are crying about people crying.

rockdale80
05-19-2007, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Gary and you are just big contradictions.

I guess so. Just click ignore if you dont like what I say. Then you wont have to listen to anymore of my contradictions or tasteless jokes.

BILLYFRED0000
05-19-2007, 10:36 PM
People crying about other people crying.
That just makes me cry......:D

smustangs
05-19-2007, 10:48 PM
i must have missed soemthing can yall fill me in?

piratebg
05-19-2007, 11:36 PM
You and me both. What happened today?

pirate4state
05-19-2007, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
You and me both. What happened today? Nothing, I don't think. This was from Thursday, I think. :thinking: It's probably all your fault. :p

sinton66
05-19-2007, 11:59 PM
Don't kick sleeping dogs.;)