PDA

View Full Version : This team sucks!

Macarthur
05-18-2007, 09:26 AM
Man, the Rangers are awful!

What's even worse for them is that they suck and most people don't even care.

BuffyMars
05-18-2007, 12:54 PM
I haven't watched one game this year. Its hard to continue to watch a team never progress.

EagleFan1997
05-18-2007, 12:59 PM
Well I think Rangers will get better they always seem to put it into high gear near the middle of season. I know this team struggling right now but it won't stop me from coming down in June and watch them play the Brewers. So you might think they suck now but you could be eating those words later

BuffyMars
05-18-2007, 01:01 PM
I'd still go watch them live....I'm just not gonna sit through a game on TV.

Adidas410s
05-18-2007, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by EagleFan1997
Well I think Rangers will get better they always seem to put it into high gear near the middle of season. I know this team struggling right now but it won't stop me from coming down in June and watch them play the Brewers. So you might think they suck now but you could be eating those words later
Seriously??? They typically start out hot...then have a bad May. Then play 500 ball until the All-Star Break. They fall apart on a 10+ game road trip somewhere between the All-Star Break and September 1st...it's a pattern and it sucks. At least this year the hope was over by about April 15th. At least I still have my Red Sox though :)

Macarthur
05-18-2007, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by EagleFan1997

I like your optimism, but I can't share it.

There is nothing about this team that shows they can go on a good run.

Txbroadcaster
05-18-2007, 01:35 PM
Their "chance" to make a move was this past set agianst TB..and all theydid was get swept

BuffyMars
05-18-2007, 01:36 PM
It won't be this year anyway.

themsu97
05-18-2007, 01:37 PM
but the division they are in is not that great either... much like the Astros... so a decent run could put them back init

Astrosdawg07
05-18-2007, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by themsu97
but the division they are in is not that great either... much like the Astros... so a decent run could put them back init

Ture, man that was a tough loss last night. Roy O pitched great and Lidge just has no luck what so ever....

themsu97
05-18-2007, 01:48 PM
Loretta at 2nd base last night = Astros victory...

Old Tiger
05-18-2007, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Macarthur
Man, the Rangers are awful!

What's even worse for them is that they suck and most people don't even care. When you've sucked consistently that usually is the case.

SintonFan_inAustin
05-18-2007, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
When you've sucked consistently that usually is the case. this first year i havent followed the games thru radio, tv or internet on regular basis, i have lost interest in the constant losing but at least they did it early this year and not have me hoping this is the year like every other year:mad:

Old Tiger
05-18-2007, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
this first year i havent followed the games thru radio, tv or internet on regular basis, i have lost interest in the constant losing but at least they did it early this year and not have me hoping this is the year like every other year:mad: That is true...pre all-star break superstars