PDA

View Full Version : Good Job Cedar Hill

Adidas410s
05-18-2007, 09:02 AM
They're painting their water tower on Hwy 67 that's just south of the high school. It's white and reads "2006 5A Div II State Champs" and has a Longhorn on it. Glad to see a 5A school doing this...it's seems like a lost art. I'll try to bring my camera with me to work on Monday and post a picture once they finish! :)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

rholl
05-18-2007, 09:06 AM
seems to me the "big cities" get tied up between school business and city business. The city officials who deal with painting the water towers don't want to be held accountable to the citizens who are never happy about anything and who will complain about using city money to promote something the school district did. Its a shame if you ask me!!!!! Good Job Cedar Hill!

JR2004
05-18-2007, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
They're painting their water tower on Hwy 67 that's just south of the high school. It's white and reads "2006 5A Div II State Champs" and has a Longhorn on it. Glad to see a 5A school doing this...it's seems like a lost art. I'll try to bring my camera with me to work on Monday and post a picture once they finish! :)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well Cedar Hill hasn't gotten giant-sized just yet. I still get the feeling that I'm in a small town rather than a large one when I've gone there. It's still a one horse town so I can see why they'd do this. Good to see them do it though.

Adidas410s
05-18-2007, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
Well Cedar Hill hasn't gotten giant-sized just yet. I still get the feeling that I'm in a small town rather than a large one when I've gone there. It's still a one horse town so I can see why they'd do this. Good to see them do it though.

Yeah. I remember when Lewisville had theirs painted for the farmers back in the mid 90's before that area really took off. Cedar Hill still has a ways to go as Duncanville and South Dallas are a pretty good buffer to keep them from growing...