PDA

View Full Version : Friday

Gsquared
05-18-2007, 07:02 AM
Thank.. nevermind the cliche. Long night at the horse races last night. Im soooo broke now

Old Tiger
05-18-2007, 07:06 AM
My friday has been horrible so far. Just got off work and it was a LONG night.

Gsquared
05-18-2007, 07:21 AM
Dang, just got off work? Id be in bed!!

CHS_CG
05-18-2007, 07:57 AM
My Friday so far is decent.. I get to take off at 1:30 so hopefully it can only get better!

Darren
05-18-2007, 08:31 AM
Taking off at 12:00 today so it should be a good day.

Then I will be going to the Lee County fair to eat some BBQ and drink some beer.

LH Panther Mom
05-18-2007, 08:34 AM
I'm off all day. http://www.smilieland.com/graphics/splitform.gifhttp://www.smilieland.com/graphics/splitform.gif

EagleFan1997
05-18-2007, 08:35 AM
So am I thank GOD. I love having Friday & Saturday Off

Ranger Mom
05-18-2007, 08:37 AM
I was dreading coming to work after our DSL fiasco yesterday. I kept thinking how LONG the day was going to be with no internet.

THEN...I had the brilliant idea of unplugging my fax machine (which is very rarely used) and just getting on through dial-up!!

It's not the ideal situation.......but I am able to post here, so it's all good!!!

Gsquared
05-18-2007, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I was dreading coming to work after our DSL fiasco yesterday. I kept thinking how LONG the day was going to be with no internet.

THEN...I had the brilliant idea of unplugging my fax machine (which is very rarely used) and just getting on through dial-up!!

It's not the ideal situation.......but I am able to post here, so it's all good!!!
West Texas McGiver or however you spell it

Adidas410s
05-18-2007, 09:00 AM
a hoopty broke down on the Trinity Bridge this morning so that made for a nice 1hr+ commute to work. However I'm meeting the girl and her grandmother for lunch so at least I get a free meal out of the day! :)

pirate4state
05-18-2007, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
a hoopty broke down on the Trinity Bridge this morning so that made for a nice 1hr+ commute to work. However I'm meeting the girl and her grandmother for lunch so at least I get a free meal out of the day! :) LOL hoopty

I'm still in a bit of a fog. Gotta go to Corpus this morning & then to SA this afternoon :crazy1: :crazy1: but at least I won't be at work! :D

AP Panther Fan
05-18-2007, 09:03 AM
a hoopty broke down on the Trinity Bridge this morning so that made for a nice 1hr+ commute to work. However I'm meeting the girl and her grandmother for lunch so at least I get a free meal out of the day! :)

pssst.... why aren't you the one buying? :p

Adidas410s
05-18-2007, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
pssst.... why aren't you the one buying? :p

cuz memaw won't let you. Her mindset is, "I have all of this money and I'll be damned if the government is going to take half of it from me when I die." So she does everything she can to spoil her family...and I get a few fringe benefits too! ;)

AP Panther Fan
05-18-2007, 09:30 AM
cuz memaw won't let you. Her mindset is, "I have all of this money and I'll be damned if the government is going to take half of it from me when I die." So she does everything she can to spoil her family...and I get a few fringe benefits too! ;)

lol...works for me! A nice big steak sounds good:D

Gotta love Grandmas!

Gsquared
05-18-2007, 09:32 AM
Fringe benefits? :eek:

AP Panther Fan
05-18-2007, 09:35 AM
http://www.islands.vi/~pisella/cnsenepol/i/hist_95_loadingplane.jpg

So much for the steak idea....:mad: ;)

SWMustang
05-18-2007, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Fringe benefits? :eek:

I think he meant French benefits...

Angeleyes
05-18-2007, 09:48 AM
OMG. . .Im so glad its friday,im tired of being surrounded by idots! i got my bag packed for camping, someone bringing the beer. . .hopefully i can stay "buzzed" all weekend. . .lol. i guess i will be learning how to put up a tent if i want something to sleep in:D

AP Panther Fan
05-18-2007, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Angeleyes
OMG. . .Im so glad its friday,im tired of being surrounded by idots! i got my bag packed for camping, someone bringing the beer. . .hopefully i can stay "buzzed" all weekend. . .lol. i guess i will be learning how to put up a tent if i want something to sleep in:D

good luck...if it was left to me to put up a tent, I'd probably have to sleep in the car.:D

I am sending one daughter off to Laredo in the morning, one daughter to the beach and then I am going to my own personal oasis (aka backyard) for some R & R with no kids around.

Oh Yeah....and my new furniture gets delivered tomorrow afternoon!:clap: :clap: :clap: