PDA

View Full Version : Early Region 2 thoughts

Matthew328
06-03-2002, 01:50 PM
This region looks to be wide-open....no clear cut favorites here like in the past...in Div 1 things could get interesting no teams appear to be dominant...my early favorite will prolly shock a lot of you but I like Forney...yes Forney...I know they lost a ton but they have a good group of young players and a potential stud at QB..also watch out for Tyler Chapel Hill they have loads of talent..but can they put it together? Gilmer should also be a team to watch in east texas...in D2 there are a couple of teams that to me stand out above the field and both are in the same district they are Atlanta and Daingerfield...both teams have a lot back and it'll be a dandy when they hook up...but I give the nod to Atlanta...keep an eye on Wimer-Hutchins as well...as always they will be talented but the question looms can they win the big game and can they not make silly mistakes that cost you in big games....you can't forget about Commerce 2000 was supposed to be a rebuilding year and they went 13-1..never count those guys out...and also don't take your eyes off Celina..yeah they lost a lot on and off the field but Celina is Celina..and until they lose keep an eye on them

LeopardPride
06-07-2002, 01:05 PM
Look for the return of Liberty Eylau in the playoffs this year. GO LEOPARDS