PDA

View Full Version : Corpus area

smustangs
05-17-2007, 11:02 PM
I was down that way for the past few days and im gald i dont have that humidity here. but if i i could get a coaching job down there i would be gone there in a heart beat to be on the beach a lot

SintonFan
05-17-2007, 11:04 PM
We cook some mean tasty murderous meat too!:thumbsup:

smustangs
05-17-2007, 11:06 PM
we ate at pier 99 in corpus and has boiled shrimp sauasage corn potatoes and some amazingly wonderful snow crab legs

SintonFan
05-17-2007, 11:09 PM
Corpus Christi food has really really become something else imo. Some top restaurants are located there or just out of town.

smustangs
05-17-2007, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Corpus Christi food has really really become something else imo. Some top restaurants are located there or just out of town.

this place was realy good right off the beach by the Lexington battle ship

SintonFan
05-17-2007, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
this place was realy good right off the beach by the Lexington battle ship
I've never been there but Blackbeards close to the Lex used to be good.
Corpus has really matured as a city when it comes to food.:clap: :clap:

smustangs
05-17-2007, 11:18 PM
I've never been there but Blackbeards close to the Lex used to be good.
Corpus has really matured as a city when it comes to food.:clap: :clap:

we debated between pier 99 and blackbeards but we didnt want to walk ne farther so we stoped there

SintonFan
05-17-2007, 11:21 PM
You should have told some of us. We could have drank a few.:cool:

DDBooger
05-17-2007, 11:24 PM
I was down that way for the past few days and im gald i dont have that humidity here. but if i i could get a coaching job down there i would be gone there in a heart beat to be on the beach a lot you should have done two-a-days down here, the coaches get IV'd lol:D

smustangs
05-17-2007, 11:40 PM
You should have told some of us. We could have drank a few.:cool:

well i would have but it was for my great granddads funeral and i was w/ all my family so i couldnt have snuck off

smustangs
05-17-2007, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
you should have done two-a-days down here, the coaches get IV'd lol:D

i would love to be a coach down around the bay area

SintonFan
05-17-2007, 11:43 PM
well i would have but it was for my great granddads funeral and i was w/ all my family so i couldnt have snuck off
My condolences to you and your family.

smustangs
05-17-2007, 11:45 PM
My condolences to you and your family.

thanks, it was expected because he had been sick and in the hospital for a while so its makes it a lil easier

OnceABucJr
05-18-2007, 08:29 AM
A lot of coaching jobs available around Corpus - what are you looking for (coaching & teaching)?

smustangs
05-18-2007, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by OnceABucJr
A lot of coaching jobs available around Corpus - what are you looking for (coaching & teaching)?

ya but i still have a couple of years before it matters and i graduate college if i dont go straight to grad school

big daddy russ
05-18-2007, 05:47 PM
I've been down visiting my family for the past week. Since coming down on Monday, I've...

-Gone to the beach three times
-Gone fishing twice (offshore once in my buddy's 18 ft. aluminum skiff... and I caught a little undersized snapper on my light-action rod... fought the guy for at least five minutes... hella fun, but don't try that at home)
-Gone kayaking once
-Been to South Padre and to Mexico
-Been out to the bars three nights... once in Mexico

I miss it down here.