PDA

View Full Version : Riflearm Was At The Sinton Softball Game Tonight!

Phil C
05-17-2007, 09:57 PM
She took time from her busy schedule to cheer for her former school. Thank you Riflearm.

Also her father and younger brother came tonight to help us too. I was so moved.

Also as a great bonus Riflearm won the autographed softball! Way to go Riflearm!

:clap:

I've been trying to win one for three years and haven't been able to do so but I am so happy that a great person like Riflearm has had success.

SintonFan
05-17-2007, 09:59 PM
You'll get one of these days Phil!
I have faith!:) :clap:

OnceABucJr
05-17-2007, 10:04 PM
Someone tell BPhill he actually has to BUY a ticket to win anything???

SintonFan
05-17-2007, 10:08 PM
:doh: :doh:
lol

SintonFan_inAustin
05-17-2007, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by OnceABucJr
Someone tell BPhill he actually has to BUY a ticket to win anything??? :) i was wondering why i didnt get a ticket, guess didnt know u had to buy one :D

LH Panther Mom
05-18-2007, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by OnceABucJr
Someone tell BPhill he actually has to BUY a ticket to win anything???
:doh: :doh: :D

Phil C
05-18-2007, 09:45 AM
Actually I have been buying a tickets at every game for years but they didn't come by last night in the stands like they usually do.
But Riflearm deserves it for all she has done for our school so even though I didn't win I am still very happy.

pirate44
05-18-2007, 10:02 AM
i made an appearance, but it was from the other side of the fence :(

Phil C
05-18-2007, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by pirate44

:(

Phil C
05-18-2007, 10:08 AM
I found out that it was really Riflearm's father that won the ball and he gave it as a gift to her. This morning her father came by where I worked and she insisted that I take it as a gift from her. I am so moved. I was only kidding about not winning anything but she insisted I accept the gift from her. Sniff Sniif! I am speachless and unable to express myself. This was totally unexpected.

SintonFan
05-18-2007, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
connotations FoFo...
connotations. :p

SintonFan
05-18-2007, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
I found out that it was really Riflearm's father that won the ball and he gave it as a gift to her. This morning her father came by where I worked and she insisted that I take it as a gift from her. I am so moved. I was only kidding about not winning anything but she insisted I accept the gift from her. Sniff Sniif! I am speachless and unable to express myself. This was totally unexpected.
See Phil? I had faith and it paid off. That was pretty dang nice of them. :) Whoda thought they read the 'low?:clap: