05-17-2007, 06:43 PM
CLEAN OUT YOUR PM's.
I just tried replying to you PM to me, but your inbox is full.:p

GetRDoneStangs
05-17-2007, 06:46 PM
Done !!!

injuredinmelee
05-17-2007, 06:48 PM
arent yall close enough that you could send a pigeon back and forth? How the heck are ya guys? Just wanted to say howdy.

GetRDoneStangs
05-17-2007, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
arent yall close enough that you could send a pigeon back and forth? How the heck are ya guys? Just wanted to say howdy.

Pigeon too lazy...claims rain has caused back problems....

Howdy back to u as well!!...With stangGirl graduating, it has been busy of late!

We have a trip to the coast for a wedding this weekend ...state track meet last...and GRADUATION next, then she is off to Colorado for a couple of weeks and we can rest!!!:D :D

STANG RED
05-17-2007, 06:54 PM
Naw, he's in Sweetwater, and I'm in my new office at big beautiful Tye Texas, listening to the B-1 bombers allllllllllllllll daaaayyyyyyyyyyy lloooooooooonnnnnnng.
Other than that, I'm doin great. Hows Injured these days?

ASUFrisbeeStud
05-17-2007, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs

Howdy back to u as well!!...With stangGirl graduating, it has been busy of late!

We have a trip to the coast for a wedding this weekend ...state track meet last...and GRADUATION next, then she is off to Colorado for a couple of weeks and we can rest!!!:D :D

You're on the radio right?

injuredinmelee
05-17-2007, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs

Ted I bet your one proud papa lately! Where is stanggirl gonna go to school at next year?

injuredinmelee
05-17-2007, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Naw, he's in Sweetwater, and I'm in my new office at big beautiful Tye Texas, listening to the B-1 bombers allllllllllllllll daaaayyyyyyyyyyy lloooooooooonnnnnnng.
Other than that, I'm doin great. Hows Injured these days?

injureds world is getting better. Pursuing a city owned golf course job in Central Texas. Decent salary and housing paid for. Would be nice to be back in the thick of it all. Sort of miss it. Not used to being cooped up in an office indoors.

GetRDoneStangs
05-18-2007, 05:24 AM
Ted I bet your one proud papa lately! Where is stanggirl gonna go to school at next year?

Oh, yea...I feel 6 foot tall and bullet proof!

:D:D :D

Megan is going to McMurry and will be either in the marching band or flags.

You're on the radio right?

Part time....I do sidelines for Mustang Football and we did some Live Remotes from the state track meet last weekend.