PDA

View Full Version : Most hated TV show character

eagles_victory
05-17-2007, 12:50 PM
what character on a show can you simply just not stand? For me its Chad Micheal Murry on One Tree Hill

CHS_CG
05-17-2007, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
what character on a show can you simply just not stand? For me its Chad Micheal Murry on One Tree Hill

BITE YOUR TONGUE I love him lol... I would have to say House gets on my nerves.. hes so cocky and I cant stand it.

jason
05-17-2007, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I would have to say House gets on my nerves.. hes so cocky and I cant stand it. i like that guy, reminds me of me...

BuffyMars
05-17-2007, 12:56 PM
Tara from Buffy TVS.

DUKE22
05-17-2007, 12:58 PM
I hated Janet on Threes Company. She never let Jack fool around with anyone let alone her. Chrissy, Cindi, and Terri were alot hotter and had Janet not been there Jack would have had alot more fun.

BuffyMars
05-17-2007, 01:01 PM
House is one of the greatest characters on TV. He plays that character perfectly.

However, I absolutely cannot stand Cameron or Chase on that show. I think that show could have them die of some freak disease and it would make the show even better.

And I didn't like the character Fred from Angel.

maroonpirate04
05-17-2007, 01:01 PM
Valarie from 90210 ever since she came to Beverly Hills she tends to mess with everyone's business. And people thought Brenda was bad Valarie takes the cake

Ranger Mom
05-17-2007, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by jason
i like that guy, reminds me of me...

ROFL!! You couldn't be that cocky if you tried....you are nothing but a big teddy bear, if the truth be known!!:kiss:

Ranger Mom
05-17-2007, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Valarie from 90210 ever since she came to Beverly Hills she tends to mess with everyone's business. And people thought Brenda was bad Valarie takes the cake

Is that the girl that played Kelli Kapowski on Saved by the Bell??

Amber-Tiffany something or another???

CHS_CG
05-17-2007, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
ROFL!! You couldn't be that cocky if you tried....you are nothing but a big teddy bear, if the truth be known!!:kiss:

agreed...

maroonpirate04
05-17-2007, 01:06 PM

Amber-Tiffany something or another???

Yeah

eagles_victory
05-17-2007, 01:08 PM

Amber-Tiffany something or another??? i think its like Tiffany-Amber Thessien or something like that she was also in Son-In-Law with Pauley Shore and that old fox show Fastlane

pirate44
05-17-2007, 01:09 PM
Sylar

kepdawg
05-17-2007, 01:10 PM
http://www.bundyology.com/sfg/814m.jpg

maroonpirate04
05-17-2007, 01:10 PM
She also came in the movie Ladies Man back in 2000, the movie was done by Saturday Night Live skit

pirate4state
05-17-2007, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by jason
i like that guy, reminds me of me... :eek: :eek: :eek: OMG - I love House!! How can anyone not love House? He is the greatest character, well next to Jack Bauer on TV! :thumbsup:

Old Tiger
05-17-2007, 01:13 PM
BITE YOUR TONGUE I love him lol... I would have to say House gets on my nerves.. hes so cocky and I cant stand it. I'm suprised you don't like his cockyness

CHS_CG
05-17-2007, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I'm suprised you don't like his cockyness

You shouldnt be.. I dont like you... why would i like him

Old Tiger
05-17-2007, 01:16 PM
You shouldnt be.. I dont like you... why would i like him lol...over your head

CHS_CG
05-17-2007, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
lol...over your head

no i know what you were talkin about but see I know something you dont.. I know how to be mature

injuredinmelee
05-17-2007, 01:19 PM
any character portrayed by William Shatner.

SintonFan
05-17-2007, 01:20 PM
I always hated "the smoking man" from the X-Files.

SWMustang
05-17-2007, 01:21 PM
the gay dude on Will and Grace

BuffyMars
05-17-2007, 01:34 PM
Every Friends character except for Phoebe.

Ranger Mom
05-17-2007, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars

Dang!!! I don't think I want to meet you afterall....I have a feeling we don't have ANYTHING in common besides our love for animals and the Dallas Cowboys!!:D

SintonFan
05-17-2007, 01:39 PM
I loved her!
She was "very bendy"!:clap: :clap: :D

pirate4state
05-17-2007, 01:39 PM
Every Friends character except for Phoebe. :( I love Phoebe too, but I also love everyone else, even Chandler!! :)

BuffyMars
05-17-2007, 01:51 PM
Dang!!! I don't think I want to meet you afterall....I have a feeling we don't have ANYTHING in common besides our love for animals and the Dallas Cowboys!!:D

Haha!! Sorry, but it just wasn't my cup'o'tea.

Txbroadcaster
05-17-2007, 01:54 PM
I hated Casts from

Friends
Seinfield
Everybody Loves Raymond(Except me)

Three of the most overrated shows ever

pirate4state
05-17-2007, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I hated Casts from

Friends
Seinfield

:dispntd: :dispntd:

to each his/her own!

BuffyMars
05-17-2007, 01:55 PM
I hated Casts from

Friends
Seinfield

Agreed. But then again we have very similar taste.

themsu97
05-17-2007, 01:58 PM
wow... thank you... except for Raymond, which I love, I agree with you on the other two and every time I say that people look at me like I am crazy, well I understand why though...

Old Tiger
05-17-2007, 01:58 PM
http://www.mortysmall.com/seinfeld/newman_f_b_pdTSSEIC.jpg

Txbroadcaster
05-17-2007, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:dispntd: :dispntd:

to each his/her own!

LOL..My thing is I have never been a fan of the studio sitcom. I like quirky comedies like Earl, The office, and Scrubs.

The studio sitcoms are just cookie cutter and use the same story concepts in everyone of them

HOW many times have we seen the SAME story, just a different show using it.

Buccaneer
05-17-2007, 02:04 PM
LOL..My thing is I have never been a fan of the studio sitcom. I like quirky comedies like Earl, The office, and Scrubs.

The studio sitcoms are just cookie cutter and use the same story concepts in everyone of them

Seinfeld was pure genius!

Ranger Mom
05-17-2007, 02:04 PM

You and buffy seem to attach the "Cookie Cutter" moniker to lots of different things!

pirate4state
05-17-2007, 02:05 PM

I don't know? How many times? If the writing is good and it makes me laugh then it's all good! :thumbsup:

Buccaneer
05-17-2007, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
the gay dude on Will and Grace

Bingo! And Ross on Friends! Was he gay too?

AP Panther Fan
Originally posted by themsu97
wow... thank you... except for Raymond, which I love

Everybody Loves Raymond ;) One of my favorites....

as for most disliked....that woman that played on "The Nanny" see....I don't even know her name, that's how much I disliked her. She was annoying.

pirate4state
Originally posted by Buccaneer
Seinfeld was pure genius! My thoughts exactly!! Do you watch Curb your Enthusiam? LMAO!

eagles_victory
You and buffy seem to attach the "Cookie Cutter" moniker to lots of different things! Rm you read my mind i was about to post the same thing. I wonder what these people have against cookies?

Txbroadcaster
You and buffy seem to attach the "Cookie Cutter" moniker to lots of different things!

I take that as a compliment..I dont like the norm..I like shows that are edgy, try different things and wiling to take a chance

BuffyMars
05-17-2007, 02:07 PM
wow... thank you... except for Raymond, which I love, I agree with you on the other two and every time I say that people look at me like I am crazy, well I understand why though...

I know, I always get attacked for not watching the "hit" shows. I guess I prefer the underdog shows that don't follow ordinary rules.

Ranger Mom
I don't know? How many times? If the writing is good and it makes me laugh then it's all good! :thumbsup:

I saw an episode of Fresh Prince night before last where his dad comes back only to abandon Will again!

I have seen that one so many times and cried just as hard this time as I did the first time I saw it!!

Even though it's sad.....It is GOOD!!!

Ranger Mom
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Rm you read my mind i was about to post the same thing. I wonder what these people have against cookies?

Maybe they just prefer the store bought ones!!:D

pirate4state
05-17-2007, 02:08 PM
I take that as a compliment..I dont like the norm..I like shows that are edgy, try different things and wiling to take a chance LOL that is what Seinfeld did by having a show about absouletly NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

I mean it was about just everyday silly, mudane things and it worked somehow!

NO SOUP FOR YOU! :p

Black_Magic
05-17-2007, 02:08 PM
Doctor Smith From Lost in Space. He was a bad man!
http://www.uss-rangerguy.com/eags/Drmmith_a.jpg

pirate4state
05-17-2007, 02:09 PM
I know, I always get attacked for not watching the "hit" shows. I guess I prefer the underdog shows that don't follow ordinary rules. I don't think anyone is attacking you. LOL

AP Panther Fan
05-17-2007, 02:10 PM
I saw an episode of Fresh Prince night before last where his dad comes back only to abandon Will again!

I have seen that one so many times and cried just as hard this time as I did the first time I saw it!!

Even though it's sad.....It is GOOD!!!

I cry every time I see that episode too! Fresh Prince is a great show...

BuffyMars
05-17-2007, 02:11 PM
LOL that is what Seinfeld did by having a show about absouletly NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

I worked with a Jewish lady that told me it was a Jewish thing. And I told her, "No, I get the humor, I just don't think its funny."

Like you said before, to each his own.

Don't hate. :p We know we have good taste. :tongue:

Ranger Mom
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I cry every time I see that episode too! Fresh Prince is a great show...

I never cry over sitcoms....but that one gets me every single time!!

"Why don't he want me man???"

:weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

AP Panther Fan

Ahhh the Soup Nazi! :D Only better episode was Elaine trying to dance....:cool:

BuffyMars
05-17-2007, 02:12 PM
I don't think anyone is attacking you. LOL

No, I don't necessarily mean anyone on here. Just people in general can't understand why I didn't jump the Friends bandwagon.

Txbroadcaster
05-17-2007, 02:13 PM
LOL that is what Seinfeld did by having a show about absouletly NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

But the characters were typical Sitcom..The crazy funny guy ..The nuerotic woman..The loser best friend who somehow always is dating hot women

pirate4state
05-17-2007, 02:13 PM
Ahhh the Soup Nazi! :D Only better episode was Elaine trying to dance....:cool: Dude, we could sit here all day and not agree on what the best episode was.

My all time favorite (I've said this a million times) was the Merv Griffith Furniture episode. Kramer sets it up in his apartment and they all come over and act like he is recording!!! ROFLMAO!

".....and we're back...." :D

Ranger Mom
05-17-2007, 02:14 PM
No, I don't necessarily mean anyone on here. Just people in general can't understand why I didn't jump the Friends bandwagon.

I never watched a single episode until it was in syndication.........same goes for Cheers, Everyone loves Raymond and Boy meets World!!

I like all of them now!!!

BuffyMars
05-17-2007, 02:16 PM
I never watched a single episode until it was in syndication.........same goes for Cheers, Everyone loves Raymond and Boy meets World!!

Now Cheers is classic. I get sentimental everytime I hear the theme song because it reminds me of my dad playing the piano. I would always ask him to play that theme song for me.

pirate4state
05-17-2007, 02:16 PM
But the characters were typical Sitcom..The crazy funny guy ..The nuerotic woman..The loser best friend who somehow always is dating hot women If you look hard enough you find that in EVERY show, even VM, Scrubs, Earl, etc....

pirate4state
05-17-2007, 02:17 PM

Who doesn't love Raymond? Actually, I love Robert, Frank & Marie more than anyone else on that show!!

BuffyMars
05-17-2007, 02:17 PM
Now if anybody says anything bad about I Love lucy I may have to start swinging. :p

Txbroadcaster
05-17-2007, 02:18 PM
If you look hard enough you find that in EVERY show, even VM, Scrubs, Earl, etc....

Scrubs has it..but in a mocking way, which is why I love that show. VM has what you THINK are the stereotypes but then the story would reshape the character in a flash..And Earl..not sure I have ever seen a day hooker in another show :D

pirate4state
05-17-2007, 02:20 PM
Scrubs has it..but in a mocking way, which is why I love that show. VM has what you THINK are the stereotypes but then the story would reshape the character in a flash..And Earl..not sure I have ever seen a day hooker in another show :D LMAO day hooker

VM characters rule - but alas they are no more :weeping:

I've never really gotten into Scrubs - too much green on that show and there aren't any hot guys on that show

kepdawg
05-17-2007, 02:22 PM
Now if anybody says anything bad about I Love lucy I may have to start swinging. :p

Now that you mention it, I can't stand that show, especially Lucy!

Txbroadcaster
05-17-2007, 02:23 PM
LMAO day hooker

VM characters rule - but alas they are no more :weeping:

I've never really gotten into Scrubs - too much green on that show and there aren't any hot guys on that show

LOL sorry I dont watch shows by how hot the women are

and dont be surprised if VM lives in one way or another..it all depends on if Kristen Bell gets a role in the new Gossip Girls

BuffyMars
05-17-2007, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Now that you mention it, I can't stand that show, especially Lucy!

Thats it! Where are my boxing gloves? :mad:

pirate4state
05-17-2007, 02:27 PM
LOL sorry I dont watch shows by how hot the women are

and dont be surprised if VM lives in one way or another..it all depends on if Kristen Bell gets a role in the new Gossip Girls

Well I don't watch for hot women either, but hot guys always helps even the worst shows :inlove: yes, i'm shallow - sue me!

I would love it if VM lived on!! :thumbsup:

carter08
05-17-2007, 03:27 PM
Jerry Espenson when he has the wooden cigarette in his mouth on Boston Legal

SWMustang
05-17-2007, 03:46 PM
Bingo! And Ross on Friends! Was he gay too?

he was either gay or a caveman...

SwtwtrMstngs04
05-17-2007, 04:41 PM
i dont like shane from the shield he is always messing things up.

AP Panther Fan
05-17-2007, 04:46 PM
Everybody Loves Raymond ;) One of my favorites....

as for most disliked....that woman that played on "The Nanny" see....I don't even know her name, that's how much I disliked her. She was annoying.

Fran Drescher...it bothered me until I went and looked it up.

http://www.thenanny.com/nanny/p-fran22.gif

Phantom Stang
05-17-2007, 05:27 PM
Warren the deputy(Barney's replacement) from the Andy Griffith Show.

eagles_victory
05-17-2007, 06:03 PM
Fran Drescher...it bothered me until I went and looked it up.

http://www.thenanny.com/nanny/p-fran22.gif shes hot though so that does help a little bit even if her voice is annoying

injuredinmelee
05-17-2007, 06:56 PM

I have just gotten into scrubs the last year or so and I love it! I watch it at least twice a day sometimes more. Thank godness for satellite. How great is the character of Dr. Cox?

GreenMonster
05-17-2007, 10:09 PM
Boss Hogg

Buccaneer
05-17-2007, 10:13 PM
My thoughts exactly!! Do you watch Curb your Enthusiam? LMAO!

LOVE IT!

SintonFan
05-17-2007, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Boss Hogg
Good one.
Boss hog sounds (http://dukesounds.com/soundboards/boss_hogg/boss_hogg.shtml) :thumbsup:

Buccaneer
05-17-2007, 10:17 PM

I HATE LUCY

injuredinmelee
05-17-2007, 10:54 PM
I HATE LUCY

ohh yeah i cant think of a more annoying person ever on television! Well Rick Renner but he isnt acting...

themsu97
05-18-2007, 08:16 AM
Seinfeld was not only pointless... but stupid, with even worse actors and comedians...saw Seinfeld once in concert... eventhough I paid $50 I walked out... Julia Louis Dreyfuss would not be funny ever... and the little short bald dude is awful...possibly the worst show ever... only went up against Home Improvement once and it got slaughtered...
Friends, terrible show... it had its moments but no...

I love Raymond and Cheers might be the best comedy on tv ever...

Darren
05-18-2007, 08:28 AM
How about this guy..... from CSI Miami

http://image.com.com/tv/images/processed/thumb/18/8b/57530.jpg

I can't stand him.

For the record Friends and Cheers were very good.

44INAROW
05-18-2007, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Darren

he is one intense dude............ :eek:

LH Panther Mom
05-18-2007, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Darren

I can't stand him.

LOL! I didn't particularly care for him in NYPD Blue.....and didn't watch CSI Miami for a while because of him. A preview of some episode caught my interest, and he's grown on me since.

themsu97
05-18-2007, 08:51 AM
Caruso is this generations Shatner...

AP Panther Fan
05-18-2007, 09:10 AM
Caruso is this generations Shatner...

Speaking of Shatner...I watched a portion of one of those crazy "Airplane" movies last night, the one with the space shuttle...

I had forgotten that William Shatner has had a least one "kinda" funny role.