PDA

View Full Version : A Tale of Two Cities

Phil C
05-16-2007, 03:42 PM
In view of what has happened in the NBA with the suspensions be sure to watch the contrasts between Phoenic, AZ and San Antonio, TX.

I predict that tonight you will see a complete lack of class in Arizona. Just tune in tonight on TNT and you will see.

Then watch for the complete opposide and high class in San Antonio on Friday even with Amare return.

Then if the game returns to Arizona for game 7 you will see another display of low class when Horry returns.

Watch and see.

Remember this is from Prophet Bill. I would love to be wrong but I don't think so.

Adidas410s
05-16-2007, 03:46 PM
What would the scene have been like in San Antonio for Game 6 if Duncan had gotten suspended for getting off the bench earlier in the game??? :thinking:

Is that the same class that we saw from San Antonio two nights ago? I think it looked something like this:

http://www.hfxnews.ca/photos/TheDailyNews/stories/Suns1.jpg

CenTexSports
05-16-2007, 03:57 PM
What would you expect from a league of thugs and anti-role models?

DDBooger
05-16-2007, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
What would you expect from a league of thugs and anti-role models? lol the way things are now can you point out a league w/o thugs and anti-role models. from cheating in nascar, almost killing someone in hockey, steroids in baseball, fighting in basketball and poor behavior in football, soccer is no shiny thing either from what i hear abroad. name a sport that doesn't have thugs and anti-role models. hell even golf has its drunks! lmao

maestro
05-16-2007, 04:04 PM
i think that whomever was hosting game 5.....

it would be a tough situation...

after this game five....the series is too important to gain anything by being a thug..

it's a shame......the BEST SERIES to watch , by far.....