PDA

View Full Version : Ladies.....

LH Panther Mom
05-16-2007, 03:42 PM
I am having a S E V E R E OWCHI moment and it is becoming increasingly difficult to keep my mouth shut. :eek: :eek: :eek:

CenTexSports
05-16-2007, 03:51 PM
Thry make an excellent cream for that. I think it cost $20 at CVS.

thatsminty
05-16-2007, 03:55 PM
ahhh

that sucks

CHS_CG
05-16-2007, 03:59 PM
i wanna know about it..... give me details!

Ranger Mom
05-16-2007, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I am having a S E V E R E OWCHI moment and it is becoming increasingly difficult to keep my mouth shut. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Did I miss something....again????

Phil C
05-16-2007, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG

Mother's Day pictures of the Baby Girl!

:mad:

:)

Ranger Mom
05-16-2007, 04:00 PM

Has anyone ever told you that you are extremely nosey????:D

thatsminty
05-16-2007, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

how can you not be nosey when it's made into a thread? it's as if it's a red flag being raised saying, PLEASE PLEASE ILL POST THIS AND BE CRYPTIC BUT I SERIOUSLY WANT YOU TO ASK ME WHAT IT IS IM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!! K THX BAI!!!!!!!!!!1111111

CHS_CG
05-16-2007, 04:03 PM

Yes and I happen to like being in the loop.. yall used to keep me in the loop.. guess yall dropped me:(

DU_stud04
05-16-2007, 04:04 PM
Yes and I happen to like being in the loop.. yall used to keep me in the loop.. guess yall dropped me:( they traded you for buffy.

Ranger Mom
05-16-2007, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by thatsminty
how can you not be nosey when it's made into a thread? it's as if it's a red flag being raised saying, PLEASE PLEASE ILL POST THIS AND BE CRYPTIC BUT I SERIOUSLY WANT YOU TO ASK ME WHAT IT IS IM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!! K THX BAI!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Who pulled your String??

:D :D :D :D :p

Ranger Mom
05-16-2007, 04:21 PM
Yes and I happen to like being in the loop.. yall used to keep me in the loop.. guess yall dropped me:(

I don't know about all that.....I just wondered if anyone had ever told you that!!:kiss:

LH Panther Mom
05-16-2007, 04:23 PM
Small town "politics" :mad: - p4s got "some" of the details the other day, but it has developed since then.

LH Panther Mom
05-16-2007, 04:28 PM
nunya :p ;)

(Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D )

Ranger Mom
05-16-2007, 04:29 PM
nunya :p ;)

(Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D )

LOL!!!

http://www.edgewise.org/Smilies/neener.gif

thatsminty
05-16-2007, 04:36 PM
Who pulled your String??

:D :D :D :D :p

I know right?

carter08
05-16-2007, 05:54 PM
I'm with minty on this one

If you didn't want us to know, you would never have posted the thread. You plan on torturing us by prolonging our want of knowledge, and eventually plan on revealing the issue, and thus disappointing all of us.

thatsminty
05-17-2007, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by carter08

If you didn't want us to know, you would never have posted the thread. You plan on torturing us by prolonging our want of knowledge, and eventually plan on revealing the issue, and thus disappointing all of us.

hahaha disappointing us with the obvious you mean?
it's just pointless is all

but then again what do I know half of what I post is pointless too.

pirate4state
05-17-2007, 02:05 AM
I am having a S E V E R E OWCHI moment and it is becoming increasingly difficult to keep my mouth shut. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: You? Keep your mouth shut? :thinking: :D

pirate4state
05-17-2007, 02:06 AM
Yes and I happen to like being in the loop.. yall used to keep me in the loop.. guess yall dropped me:( LMAO - okay normally this wouldn't be funny, but at 2 am - everything is funny :D

DU_stud04
05-17-2007, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
LMAO - okay normally this wouldn't be funny, but at 2 am - everything is funny :D :smoker:

injuredinmelee
05-17-2007, 03:02 AM
LMAO - okay normally this wouldn't be funny, but at 2 am - everything is funny :D

wow you getting your puter back is like someone falling off the wagon and when they get back to the bottle they just hit it all night long...

txkmom
05-17-2007, 08:47 AM
what on earth is this thread about?
how are all you guys?
I am having SEVERE softball withdrawal :( ... have to focus on baseball and the draft now ...

Ranger Mom
05-17-2007, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by carter08

The name of the thread WAS ladies....what do YOU care??

Are you having a gender identity crisis??:p

pirate4state
05-17-2007, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by txkmom
what on earth is this thread about?
how are all you guys?
I am having SEVERE softball withdrawal :( ... have to focus on baseball and the draft now ...

:( It's just one of those "people are crazy" threads! :D

I'm a hyped up for our game tonight!! I hate the SEVERE softball withdrawal and hope I don't have to experience it until June 3rd!!! ;)

AP Panther Fan
05-17-2007, 09:14 AM
:( It's just one of those "people are crazy" threads! :D

I'm a hyped up for our game tonight!! I hate the SEVERE softball withdrawal and hope I don't have to experience it until June 3rd!!! ;)

You should be tired! Your butt is going to be dragging and your vision blurring by game time...how are you going to be able to keep the books correctly with no sleep? ;)

Okay, that was my lecture for the day! Good luck tonight!:D

pirate4state
05-17-2007, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
You should be tired! Your butt is going to be dragging and your vision blurring by game time...how are you going to be able to keep the books correctly with no sleep? ;)

Okay, that was my lecture for the day! Good luck tonight!:D
You should TOTALLY come to our game tonight!! Your pass will get you in & you always bring us LUCK! :) Well, in softball anyway :p

AP Panther Fan
05-17-2007, 09:26 AM
You should TOTALLY come to our game tonight!! Your pass will get you in & you always bring us LUCK! :) Well, in softball anyway :p

hahaha, yeah right....I only bring you luck when you are playing our team. :p

Where are y'all playing? Guess I need to read the softball thread for all the current info...

Your favorite little AP Panther Fan got braces yesterday, is whining today and has gymnastics this evening. She isn't a happy camper.

pirate4state
05-17-2007, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
hahaha, yeah right....I only bring you luck when you are playing our team. :p

Where are y'all playing? Guess I need to read the softball thread for all the current info...

Your favorite little AP Panther Fan got braces yesterday, is whining today and has gymnastics this evening. She isn't a happy camper.

Oh no! Well, ice cream & a softball game will make her feel better!! :D We play tonight at home - 7:30 p.m.

carter08
05-17-2007, 03:22 PM
The name of the thread WAS ladies....what do YOU care??

Are you having a gender identity crisis??:p

No more than you have everyday :)

And just so I don't get ROM'ed, that means no

Old Tiger
05-17-2007, 03:24 PM
:confused: :dispntd: :speech: