PDA

View Full Version : Caught between 2 great films

maroonpirate04
05-16-2007, 12:56 PM
Last night I went to the movies decided to go the last showing at the Starplex couldn't decide what movie I wanted to see:thinking: It was gonna be Spiderman 3 or 28 Weeks Later. In the end I went to see 28 Weeks Later. I always been zombie/disaster type film fan. As for Spiderman 3 love the movies but got tired of all the hype going around I'm sure it's a great film despite what people or critics say about the movie. Loved 28 Weeks Later. :thinking: The way it ended virus already taking over in Paris wonder if they are making another part, watch them name it 28 Years Later:D Going from days to weeks and to years:D

maestro
05-16-2007, 04:10 PM
pick FRACTURE with anthony hopkins....

DDBooger
05-16-2007, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Last night I went to the movies decided to go the last showing at the Starplex couldn't decide what movie I wanted to see:thinking: It was gonna be Spiderman 3 or 28 Weeks Later. In the end I went to see 28 Weeks Later. I always been zombie/disaster type film fan. As for Spiderman 3 love the movies but got tired of all the hype going around I'm sure it's a great film despite what people or critics say about the movie. Loved 28 Weeks Later. :thinking: The way it ended virus already taking over in Paris wonder if they are making another part, watch them name it 28 Years Later:D Going from days to weeks and to years:D months

Emerson1
05-16-2007, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Last night I went to the movies decided to go the last showing at the Starplex couldn't decide what movie I wanted to see:thinking: It was gonna be Spiderman 3 or 28 Weeks Later. In the end I went to see 28 Weeks Later. I always been zombie/disaster type film fan. As for Spiderman 3 love the movies but got tired of all the hype going around I'm sure it's a great film despite what people or critics say about the movie. Loved 28 Weeks Later. :thinking: The way it ended virus already taking over in Paris wonder if they are making another part, watch them name it 28 Years Later:D Going from days to weeks and to years:D
Hope no one reads this before they go and see it