PDA

View Full Version : Raisin Bran

Old Tiger
05-14-2007, 10:35 PM
I eat it for the flakes.

ASUFrisbeeStud
05-14-2007, 10:45 PM
I definitly like the raisins, I mean if I wanted to eat just flakes I would get just plain cereal. I wouldn't want just a bowl of raisins though so it's a good combo.

Old Tiger
05-14-2007, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
I definitly like the raisins, I mean if I wanted to eat just flakes I would get just plain cereal. I wouldn't want just a bowl of raisins though so it's a good combo. To me the flakes taste different than plain cereal flakes.

ASUFrisbeeStud
05-14-2007, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
To me the flakes taste different than plain cereal flakes.

Maybe it's because of the raisins rubbing off on them.

smustangs
05-14-2007, 10:49 PM
both r good as long as you add a lil sugar to em'

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-14-2007, 10:52 PM
Yeah, I'm with Richard on this one, if I were to just want the flakes, I would get regular bran cereal. This is kind of a stupid poll, really...

ASUFrisbeeStud
05-14-2007, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Yeah, I'm with Richard on this one, if I were to just want the flakes, I would get regular bran cereal. This is kind of a stupid poll, really...

Yeah so btw I'm glad you aren't going to fail out of college.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-14-2007, 11:13 PM
Yeah so btw I'm glad you aren't going to fail out of college.

Thanks, it's a proud moment for me, knowing that I'm not failing out of Engineering at A&M after our Salutatorian from my class dropped out, and people in my Engineering clusters were switching to pre-med and pre-law because Engineering was too tough for them.

Old Tiger
05-14-2007, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Thanks, it's a proud moment for me, knowing that I'm not failing out of Engineering at A&M after our Salutatorian from my class dropped out, and people in my Engineering clusters were switching to pre-med and pre-law because Engineering was too tough for them. He has other things on his mind than studying.

maestro
05-15-2007, 03:58 PM
TWO SCOOPS.....

piratebg
05-15-2007, 04:00 PM
I like to add raisins to mine. :thumbsup:

crzyjournalist03
05-15-2007, 04:01 PM
I like the part where it says "Kellogs", because in the middle of it is "ello", you know, like a British greeting...

ASUFrisbeeStud
05-15-2007, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I like the part where it says "Kellogs", because in the middle of it is "ello", you know, like a British greeting...

I don't know why but I just laughed my arse off at that, maybe because I just said ello in a British accent.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-15-2007, 10:03 PM
I don't know why but I just laughed my arse off at that, maybe because I just said ello in a British accent.

For some reason I picture it in more of a Australian accent, but I guess that is due to the numerous Geico Gecko commercials.